Arab taken in by police after early morning bike smash in Pattaya leaves two students in hospital

webfact

Arab taken in by police after early morning bike smash in Pattaya leaves two students in hospital

1pm1.jpg

Picture: Ruk Siam News

An Arab man was taken into Pattaya police station this morning after he admitted causing a serious motorcycle accident on the road leading to the Bali Hai port, reported Ruk Siam News. 

The media said that the "Arabs had not learnt their lesson" after another incident in the same area recently in which a Russian tourist died and two Kuwaitis were injured.

1pm.jpg

Picture: Ruk Siam News

This time at 1 am the Pattaya police and Sawang Boriboon rescue responded after two students were severely injured outside the Miracle Suites on Pattaya Sai 3 near the overpass leading to the port. 

They were still dressed in school uniform. Khamasin Somasee, 18, who was driving had facial injuries.

His pillion passenger Miss Piyakarn Pathomban, 17, had severe head and facial injuries. 

Both were rush to hospital. 

An Arab man had a slight leg injury. 

A motorcycle taxi driver witness told the media that he had seen the Arab cause the incident by turning into the hotel in front of the students giving them no chance. 

Pattaya police took the Arab into the police station and he was made to leave financial security before being allowed to go back to his hotel. 

Source: Picture: Ruk Siam News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-10

3 minutes ago, ryane66 said:

What speed were they going if unable to stop or avoid?

The lights had only been red for 4-5 seconds and they had sped up to make it through them. On the other hand, Arabs are quick to respond to a light turning green, and have been known to beep at you within 0.01 seconds. 

Soi VC is the Arab enclave and they race thru their all night and day without helmets or any Police presence - what is going wrong now is Habibi is venturing out to where they should not be as it's well know these types don't play well with the infidels.

And yes they are the oil rich kids of OPEC who know little about cause and reality.

3 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Did he have a licence?

1 month in jail... or maybe 1000bht fine...

I was wondering about that. Never saw any motorbikes in Saudi or Kuwait when I was there, they preferred AC cars. Some in the Emirates. Seems the likelihood of them having a motorbike licence would be low. 

5 hours ago, ryane66 said:

Reliable witness. Motorcycle taxi driver. Of course the foreigner is guilty, he has money. 

He turned into the hotel and they plowed into him?

What speed were they going if unable to stop or avoid?

Read last bit of the link. The Arab admit he wrong.

1000 baht fine or one month in prison. I would take the month in jail. Pathetic. It needs to be 10,000 baht at least plus jail as well but 3 months not one month. The police need to come down heavy on these idiots and deport them. I hope they all got charged with murder for killing the Russian girl and this guy needs to go to jail for 6 months as an example and a deterrent.

i'm not an arab.  but instead of "...arab taken in by police",  write "...motorcyclist taken in by police...". this should be the correct title. within the article, one may tell about the origines of this reckless driver who will be given a heavy sentence in jail, i hope!

I think maybe most of you missed the most important point!

He was allowed to go back to his hotel after a "financial security" was left at the police station?

There is a very young girl with "serious" head injuries involved, he admitted his fault, and he gets to wine and dine in his posh room watching tv or going out clubbing the same night????

What the <deleted> is that????

Was his passport impounded?  Or was the money enough for the BIB?

13 hours ago, BestB said:

Always enjoy politically correct local media ????

an arab, farang, black.

i wonder how they would refer to US born Arab ? ????

human on motorbike crashes causing 2 other humans injury. human #1 sustained a leg injury. humans 2 and 3 went to the hospital . humans wearing brown uniforms exacted a security deposit from human #1 thus allowing the return to hotel. it is wrong to assume pronouns as we dont know which gander the 3 humans may identify with and thus cannot use terms like he, she, etc

Archived