Where On Earth? Sports Ground

Jees, was up all last night looking all over Africa and south America and just couldn't find yours Aussiestlye... Was gonna bin the laptop at one point. Well done Aussietraveller. Guess i need to get up earlier :o keep em coming

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gonna stick my neck out a little here. I think this could well be your local team Aussiestlye so a general Google search isn't throwing much up I hope I'm on the right track... This looks like a Rugby league ground in Auz? In Brisbane maybe?? Am i on the right track or should i just start from scratch? Been looking for 2 hours to no avail.

Ha Gotch ya!...... At last it's not Leichhardt Oval by any chance is it? Home of the West Tigers. Kept skipping this ground and all the others with oval in the name, Doh! Good one Aussiestyle. :o

What about this...

untitled6ah2.jpg

Ricived a PM today....

GRATTAN STADIUM, ODSAL

Is that the name of your stadium? If it is it was hard to get, it certinally holds more people than it looks!

Spot on mate, the home of my RL team the Bradford Bulls (Bradford Northern) and yeah it is the stadium should hold the record for the biggest crowed at a rugby game around 120000 although the official figure is only 102000 so your lot down under hold the actual record 107000 i think (Australia stadium?)

but have a look at the picture...

116vw3.jpg

Just to keep the game going I'll post some more, Aussiestyle your in credit post whenever.

I'm posting two cos the first one is easy (no completed aerial shot's from GE yet though) and it my 100th post so celebrating... :o

121607215mv5.jpg

and

hardre3.png

Welcome back Aussiestyle, yep it's the new Wembely finaly finished 2 years late!

Of yours the big one is Monster Park home of the San Francisco 49ers. Still working on the others not even sure what the first one is. Is it a speedway track?

Monster park correct! Im still not sure about your second pic, perhaps a clue?

The other two of mine are located in one of the Aemricas continents and neiter are a race car track. One should be easy to get because it is very famous but the other one will be a big challenge, lets just say its home to a team that is not qute at professional level :o

Hey all, soz been to busy last few days. So much for mine been hard! spot on Aussiestyle. As for yours... Well the race course is Churchill Downs home of the Kentucky Darby!? The football grounds hmmm I'm assuming they are collage football grounds? Looked at over 50 though with no look am I on the right track???

Ho my *#@%*&$ dog. I can't believe i missed it What a spanner!!!! Anyways good one Aussiestyle. I think your grounds are Kyle Field home of Texas A&M Aggie football team and the other one is Fouts Field home of University of North Texas Eagles. At last... I'll post a picture or two later when I find something ridiculously hard :o

Lots of clues please. Im guessing the first one is in Europe, but im not sure. The second one im not sure, I was thinking it was something for the china olympics or the london olympics. The third one, ive looked all over africa and oceaniana and couldn't get a match.............................