Black pudding

SteveK

Black pudding is a taste sensation. What's the big difference between eating flesh and blood? You know meat has blood in it, right? Sounds like you've never tried it.

Cumberland sausage, hash browns, black pudding, proper smoked bacon, fried bread with eggs tomatoes and beans. I'm gonna be having that for my breakfast soon! Made my own baked beans, my own bread and my own hash browns, just need the proper black pudding from Yorkshire or Stornoway.

The wife can have her cold khanom jin and look at me in complete disgust.

The only problem with this monster is how to cut it from frozen. ???? I don't know if it will be to Stornway or Yorkshire standards though.  I haven't worked out how to eat it yet.

EDIT: Oh! It is Yorkshire.

66437224_473518256527351_9093918879284985856_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Slip said:

The only problem with this monster is how to cut it from frozen. ???? I don't know if it will be to Stornway or Yorkshire standards though.  I haven't worked out how to eat it yet.

EDIT: Oh! It is Yorkshire.

66437224_473518256527351_9093918879284985856_n.jpg

Tip, slice it before freezing.

56 minutes ago, SteveK said:

Black pudding is a taste sensation. What's the big difference between eating flesh and blood? You know meat has blood in it, right? Sounds like you've never tried it.

Cumberland sausage, hash browns, black pudding, proper smoked bacon, fried bread with eggs tomatoes and beans. I'm gonna be having that for my breakfast soon! Made my own baked beans, my own bread and my own hash browns, just need the proper black pudding from Yorkshire or Stornoway.

The wife can have her cold khanom jin and look at me in complete disgust.

Goggle  ‘ nookiesdelights ‘ he might be able to help

Mmm black pudding, in the working men's club I used to go in the NE of England about 25 years ago it was put on the bar (freshly sliced not fried or grilled) along with crackers,pickled onions and cheese at 11am sharp each Sunday.

I saw it in Villa 33 about a month ago but it wasn't Yorkies sadly. It was but the same company that produces the fancy flavoured sausages but I can't remember the name.

13 hours ago, Slip said:

You can get it from Food for Foreigners.  https://www.facebook.com/FFFFoodForForeigners/

In Thailand or just in Phuket? 

Question: The prices at this place and another in Pattaya called Siamsburis are very reasonable, much better than Villa. How do they do it, are there any similar places in Bangkok offering these prices on foreigner foods??

19 hours ago, steven100 said:

Black pudding is disgusting … it's blood sausage.

Anyway, Villa market use to import it but haven't seen it in years.

Why not try some delicious pork sausage with mash potato ….  much tastier 

You are a philistine with absolutely no taste

It is food of the gods!

Archived