19 l water bottles delivery in Pattaya-what company to select???

leverito

Hello,

can anybody tell what company to select for 19ltr water bottles delivery in Pattaya?

In Bangkok the best quality water sells Sprinkle in my opinion.

Who is the Champion in Pattaya?

Thank you for your information.

18 hours ago, marino28 said:

I am in Jomtien, and I use Sprinkle water, I think is good quality. They have a distributor for this area. In Pattaya it's a bit more expensive than Bangkok

In Bangkok it seems to come to 70B/bottle, which is already nearly double what I pay (40B). Also your 24 coupons are only valid for one year and I'm not sure that I would use 24 bottles every year.

18 hours ago, marino28 said:

but I don't trust the small local company

I dont trust anyone here, big or small.

I have used three companys to deliver my 19litre bottles, all goes well for a while, then they stop turning up, I have had my bottles out for weeks and they still don't come. So today I took my bottles down to one of these water machines and it cost me 10 baht to fill a 19 litre bottle, I did question my wife about the cleaniness of these machines and she said that her friend lives opposite and it is well maintained. 

41 minutes ago, Kim J said:

40bt to exchange full for empty bottle. I think the deposit on the bottles was 300bt each but was some time ago so can not be certain. They come every Wednesday and Saturday regular as clockwork. If you get caught out and need a special delivery not on your scheduled day a simple phone call and they are soon there.

Sounds very similar to mine, though my bottle deposit was 200B.

Swan drinking water is an option in Pattaya - not sure if they do Jomtien.

30 baht per jug with a 2-300 deposit. Been using them for about 4 years. Order in English on Line and usually come within 24 hours except now no Sundays. However I do order 3 at a time.

038111777 or 0890537888

Just buy a good fridge from Samsung and co, they come with water filter system you can install, of course cooled and with ice if you need: https://www.samsung.com/us/home-appliances/home-appliances-accessories/refrigerators/haf-cin-refrigerator-water-filter-haf-cin-exp/

And be done with that stuff forever... every 6 month you replace the filter, that's it.

42 minutes ago, madmen said:

If your an owner buy a filtration system and say goodbye to that nonsense.

I looked at filtration system the other week and it was about 8000 baht for the unit and 3500 baht for a filter every year. It would take about 3 years to break even on the filtration system compared to delivered water, it didnt seem very good value.  The guy in the shop said the lower cost filtration systems (5,000baht + 1000 baht filter twice per year) had fewer filtration processes than the 8000 baht model and to make sure the water is pure the 8000thb is the lowest cost model.

I'm currently using sprinkle, its about 65 baht per 19 liter bottle, very good delivery routine (they exchange empties and leave by our door one day per week). I heard Nestle is cheaper but I heard about occasional problems with their delivery schedule so Sprinkle it is.

1 hour ago, NightSky said:

It would take about 3 years to break even

Im twelve years in ????

No need to pay when the filter boys deem it necessary.  I wait until the flow is compromised which is about every 2 years but its not just about the money but as mentioned on many posts here the water delivery guys are not consistent..say goodbye to them forever!!

Stopped having water delivered around a year back as we were getting tanks that smelt of petrol and other strange tastes in the water. 

Now buy the big bottles from Makro  

On 7/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, KittenKong said:

In Bangkok it seems to come to 70B/bottle, which is already nearly double what I pay (40B). Also your 24 coupons are only valid for one year and I'm not sure that I would use 24 bottles every year.

I dont trust anyone here, big or small.

Sprinkle in Pattaya not work with coupon. 1 bottle is 79 thb. Is more expensive than the local water company, but before I was with one of them and the water of sprinkle test much better. So I am happy like this. 

My experience with big bottle company has been as follow:

1 local water company (quality not so good in my opinion, so I started to look for other source)

2 Nestle water (was good and worked with coupon)

3 Sprinkle water taked over nestle operation  regarding big bottles and so now I am with them. (Very happy with the quality of the water, not work with coupon in Pattaya)

Ps: they don’t delivery only 1 bottle at the time. 2 to 3 is the minimum, depence where you are. So for a single maybe is not convinient. As for me, I really like them, water even better than the small bottle. 

On 7/15/2019 at 10:05 AM, marino28 said:

Ps: they don’t delivery only 1 bottle at the time. 2 to 3 is the minimum, depence where you are. So for a single maybe is not convinient.

Even as a single I have two bottles each time as it cuts down on the visits and phone calls.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:01 AM, Rimmer said:

Stopped having water delivered around a year back as we were getting tanks that smelt of petrol and other strange tastes in the water. 

Yes. I always do wonder about that. I visited the treatment plant a year or two ago and it looked OK to me (what do I know?). So far my bottles have never smelt of anything and the water only tastes of water but there are plenty of things that you cant smell or taste.

Archived