How to Get a Police Clearance

roderick17

Greetings All

I'm on the short-list for a job far,far from the Kingdom. My probable new employer wants me to produce a police clearance from the country in which I reside ( thailand) to show that I'm of good character and I've managed to keep away from serious trouble. I've never applied for such a police clearance before and was wondering whether anyone on this board has succcessfully applied for such a thing.If so, how did you go about getting it ?? 

8 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Siam Square Police HQ in BKK. 

100 odd Baht and will take a couple weeks.

Bribe them 1000thb and it will be done in a few days.

Hi Stack

Do you know whether its possible to get the clearance certificate issued Pattaya ??

8 hours ago, Kim J said:

"How to Get a Police Clearance".

A fat brown envelope would usually suffice.

Not really. The process is the same as when you do your driving licence. 

7 stages waiting your turn for each one all carried out in one open space.

I just completed it through an online agent. All I had to do was get my finger prints done in my city of Hua Hin and send passport scans. They were very professional it took 7 day after the Thai police center received my fingerprints in Bangkok. Cost 4500 Baht.

9 minutes ago, Sakeopete said:

I just completed it through an online agent. All I had to do was get my finger prints done in my city of Hua Hin and send passport scans. They were very professional it took 7 day after the Thai police center received my fingerprints in Bangkok. Cost 4500 Baht.

4500 baht. My goodness!

Probably comparable with the cost of the trip (and hassle) to Bangkok eh?

4 hours ago, NormanW said:

4500 baht. My goodness!

Probably comparable with the cost of the trip (and hassle) to Bangkok eh?

Well worth it and it is more likely I would have had to make another round trip to get something certified or another obscure document etc. etc. a la Thai style beaurocratic punishment for not using an agent. Besides my company will cover the expense. 

58 minutes ago, Sakeopete said:

Well worth it and it is more likely I would have had to make another round trip to get something certified or another obscure document etc. etc. a la Thai style beaurocratic punishment for not using an agent. Besides my company will cover the expense. 

????????????

Archived