divorce to thai lady

hi

Can anyone help me? I am a UK citizen currently living in London, I am married to a thai lady who is resident in Thailand, I was living in Thailand but due to a change in circumstances and a breakdown in our relationship have decided to divorce.

My Thai wife has sent documents to start the proceedure of divorce to the Thai Embassy here in London, I was contacted by phone by an official from the Embassy and was told that I need to attend the Embassy in London with two witnesses to complete the necesary documents.

Here lyes the problem for me! I can't get two people to take time off at the same time to attend the Embassy in London! Does anyone know of a service or compamny that can supply two people to attend the Thai Embassy to be witnesses for me regarding my divorce?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!

regards

terry

Tell the official to post the documents to you so you can take your time and look through carefully what's in them which is the norm and if written in Thai tell them to translate to English and have the translation checked out before signing anything.

Archived