Jump to content
BANGKOK 19 July 2019 21:45

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have a U.S. attorney that they have used to create a will and set up a U.S. based trust while they are in thailand. My goal is to leave my assets to my dual citizen son. One of my issues is that I want my sons guardian to be a Thai citizen but have his assets, ( all located in the united states) be held for him invested until  he becomes of age. I have done a lot of research and work on this but am looking for an experienced attorney that has don this before. Thank You

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...