BANGKOK 24 July 2019 01:17
webfact

U.S. Justice Department trying to quash Mueller team testimony

7 hours ago, atyclb said:

oh man, i am glad i have hobbies

You should be glad you still have a democracy with a separation of powers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

This is only my opinion, but from what I can see is that whenever there is any improper behaviour the accusers oversell the facts by about 150% and the media adds another 100% to that. Then when the horrible behaviour is finally proven, the entity responsible for that horrible behaviour says "It wasn't as bad as everyone said", which is true; and then life goes on as before until the next news cycle exposes and inflates the next example of horrible behaviour. They tend to miss the fact that almost everything is wrong, all the time, because that doesn't sell ad time.

That was then, this is now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, atyclb said:

better i just concede that you have superior intellect thus neither of us need waste time here.

could chomper higgot and bristol boy be the same person ??  what n amazing coincidence to see the lightning fast reactions per below screenshot

Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 19.42.06.png

30 minutes ago, atyclb said:

could chomper higgot and bristol boy be the same person ??  what n amazing coincidence to see the lightning fast reactions per below screenshot

We are not.

But it’s often said, ‘great minds think alike’.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:
33 minutes ago, atyclb said:

We are not.

But it’s often said, ‘great minds think alike’.

so do schizophrenics with multiple delusional personalities

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Do get back on topic an cut out the personal attacks.

• Thanks 2

15 hours ago, atyclb said:

better i just concede that you have superior intellect thus neither of us need waste time here.

Or maybe just recognize the fact that you don't have what it takes to engage in successful smart*ssery.

• Like 2

On 7/12/2019 at 12:24 PM, atyclb said:

oh man, i am glad i have hobbies

Denigrating a thirst for knowledge isn’t a hobby; it is a pastime—and a feeble one at that.

• Thanks 1

I’m a very busy guy but I make time to keep tabs on Donald I feel it’s my responsibility as an American the hobby’s can wait this is way more important 

On 7/11/2019 at 7:53 AM, Thailand said:

Trump should do the honourable thing like the British ambassador and resign, you know it's the right thing. (-:

Is this another click-bait attempt. The whole thing was garbage in from the beginning.

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, atyclb said:

To borrow from Wittgenstein, with a slight tweak, “Whereof one cannot speak politely, thereof one must remain silent.”

I think a little balance needs to be added here from a neutral?  Muller was lauded and fated as much as Comey was denigrated but when either did not go the Dems way they were hated. Muller does not want to be at the hearing as he spent years investigating and producing his 'nothing burger' report. Now Dems aim to bully and bushwack him (good luck with that!) and he will stand firm. Now they 'postpone' the hearing. What farce the US has become these days - just vote him out next year? and 'good luck' with that too because you are playing into his hands and many 'neutrals' will go his way as they hate all these dramas and 'Spartacus moments'. I quite like AOC she has spunk, a nutter of course, but at least she's a good sideshow.

• Sad 2