Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 July 2019 07:16
webfact

U.S. Justice Department trying to quash Mueller team testimony

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Thakkar said:

Well, shucks, you’ve got us. We are all one person (being paid by Soros, perhaps?) professionally ganging up on you. (To what end? Only The Illuminati know). We’re just doing a job. Which begs the question: what’re *you* doing? You really should get more hobbies, you know.

I had to give you a "like" even though you are me and I'm laughing at my own joke which is very bad form.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I had to give you a "like" even though you are me and I'm laughing at my own joke which is very bad form.

Ditto. Or, should I say, “ditto, ditto”

I’m confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thakkar said:

Ditto. Or, should I say, “ditto, ditto”

I’m confused.

It looks like we're in a hall of mirrors. Funhouse mirrors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand, why would the trump administration try to squash a report that as he himself said totally and completely exonerated  him ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

It looks like we're in a hall of mirrors. Funhouse mirrors.

Mirrors, mirrors on these walls

Should we play more sports with balls?

 

Or should we read the Mueller Report, so’s we know what we’re talking about instead of foolishly pontificating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, expatfromwyoming said:

If Trump has nothing to worry about, he’d be scheduling Mueller’s testimony himself. His concern is a large red flag.

Thankfully Trump, doesn’t have the authority to order Mueller not to testify so we will get to hear the unredacted truth

Mueller produced a 448 page report. For two long years the Dems promoted this hoax, with Trump knowing it was b.s. the whole time. Then the report finally comes out, clears Trump, and now they want to continue it further. And you wonder why Trump doesn't want to play along? It is over. Trump already entertained this silliness far longer than it deserved. We've moved on to investigating the origins of the hoax and hopefully bringing the people responsible to justice. 

Edited by usviphotography

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Mueller produced a 448 page report. For two long years the Dems promoted this hoax, with Trump knowing it was b.s. the whole time. Then the report finally comes out, clears Trump, and now they want to continue it further. And you wonder why Trump doesn't want to play along? It is over. Trump already entertained this silliness far longer than it deserved. We've moved on to investigating the origins of the hoax and hopefully bringing the people responsible to justice. 

I give you some credit, Mueller did produce a 448 page report.  Everything else in your post is wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I give you some credit, Mueller did produce a 448 page report.  Everything else in your post is wrong.

Accurately quoting the number of pages proves that I’ve read it, dummy.

“A Suitable Boy” is 982 pages. The Encyclopedia Brittanica (1966 edition) is 28,342 pages. The Ten Commandments, you ask? Wait, is that a trick question? I’ll get back to you on that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 11:07 AM, expatfromwyoming said:

But for Barr, who proceeded to twist and distort the findings for political gain, saying that he determined Trump did not commit obstruction of justice- justice may have been served for America.

pretty much like Thai immigration, there is a law and than there is the LOCAL interpretation of it.... maybe Barr was taught Thai law

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...