Thai Music we love

Yinn

Ok Orton. 

I think you guys will like this one.

they called Nor Natasin

This one look like company party. Good boss!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Saw lovely luktarn today at charity event, School in klong toey. Thought it was the roughest one i had even been to then remembered went there about 10 years go for a similar giving out of materials, shoes today. The teachers still walk around with sticks, and I don't blame them! The kids knew all the words to the songs, even a Pumpuang one. MV is her hit from a few years back.

lt.jpg

lk2.jpg

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2019 at 6:31 AM, Orton Rd said:

If you are looking for a concert band in the central area you could not do better than this one, Yinn will have to help with the name. Very professional set up, the stage lights and sound are top notch and while the music had little morlam that could probably be requested. They are from Ayuthaya and what sets them apart is the size of the stage as it has three, and the size and talent of the dance troupe. At least 28 dancers which is unusual for a band like this, and as the night wears on the feathers give way to bikinis. The girls seemed to be having fun, as did our drinks waitress who had to be carried off at 9.30 as she must have been knocking back the spirits herself. Nice ramwong set when the girls come down and dance with the audience, highly recommended band. Thais can put a party on like nobody else! The waitress had nothing to do with the band, the catering is always done separately.

P1100008.JPG

P1100022.JPG

P1100031.JPG

P1100036.JPG

P1100054.JPG

P1100076.JPG

P1100084.JPG

P1100080.JPG

Brilliant...Where exactly? Ah Ayuthaya..Is this kind of burlesque morlam sing?

Edited by sunnyboy2018

7 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I love Thai music especially Morlam, Morlam sing and all its variants but like Thai silk I dont know all the different types. How would you describe this great music?

I am not issan person. But I think is just Festival Street Morlam.

7 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

And what is this....so lovely. Is this rawong based on the Ramayana tales?

At the end of that clip the band play a little bit of this famous song. 

I think everyone in Thailand know this Siripon song......

On 7/11/2019 at 8:23 PM, Orton Rd said:

Got Jakrupan, one of the best ever male luktung voices, he is half Thai. His concerts are amazing as are his top notch dancers

I hear this type of music at a construction site and would like to know how it's called, singers and where can I download some, the one I heard was some type of country style with couple guys singing, nice rhythm, thks for the help BTW I did type luktung on youtube and some tittles came up mostly but ladies singing, the one I heard was by man or a group of man singing

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

Doo Doo Dooo...

Doo doo doo doo tur tum tummai teung tum gup chun dai doo doo doo doo tur tum tummai teung tum gup chun dai
Look look look what you’ve done, how could you do this to me? Look look look what you’ve done, how could you do this to me?

Rao ruk gun chaup gun gor lai wun yoo yoo dee dee joo joo tur gor jahk bpai
We’ve loved and enjoyed each other for many days, but all the sudden you up and leave

Dtae kao kaung kreuang chai gor yung yoo dee dtae see dee bob marley lek lup hai bpai
My appliances are still here okay, but my Bob Marley CDs have disappeared

Chun gep ngern sa som seu took choot tung paen mai paen sadoot tur gor ao bpai
I scrimped and saved my money, I bought every CD, both new and retired ones, but you took them

Ao kao kaung ngern taung chun ja mai wah dtae yah ao seua lai gun chah kaung chun bpai
You took my belongings and my money, but I don’t mind, but don’t take my marijuana T-shirt

Glup mah turt kon dee chun yung ror yoo krai ja suay krai ja roo chahng kao bpa rai
Come back, sweetheart, I’m still waiting, screw all the pretty and elegant girls

Chun mee jai duang diao tur gor roo roo tung roo wah ruk tur jon mot jai
I have only one heart, you know that, you know full well I love you with all of my heart

Hin gaun diao tee chun hai kong mai mee kah bproht jong gep wai turt nah yah tum lai
The one rock I gave you might be worthless, but please keep it, don’t destroy it

Dtae meua chun tur tur mee chun sen tahng soo fun kong ja mai glai
But when I have you, you have me, the path to our dreams isn’t so far

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love this short video of Thai street music because it has everything Thai; elephants, royalty,  buddha, thai beauty queens, a man with a whistle,  thai musicians lost in their music,  ladyboys, costume, old folks, gilt, hansum young men...a little bit of organised chaos. Just fantastic.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Its the Phi ta Khon in Loei last year. I got up at 2am to go to the temple to observe the religious and spiritualist ceremonies.

Oh you “GO Loei” 

Remind me about this song. “Bpai Loei”

* not really mean that. But is joke. 

It mean “go quickly” but just joke.. about Loei.

everyone know now this song....