Thai Music we love

Yinn

Cham Cham Ram concert today, had a lot of fun with him over the years including on the MuM show with him, Very early hit. At our house warming with his lovely wife, he is the Mrs favorite!

DSCF3417.JPG

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1

@ColeBOzbourne @ianezy0 @malathione @Hayduke @RedPill @CMHomeboy78  @MisterTee 

I happy you enjoy the song. IMO is so beautiful. About life.

can I ask you please vote for Yinn in POTY 2019 election. The new one start yesterday and close midnight New Year night.

I now second place, maybe can win if you vote. 

Anyway, Have Happy New Year.

Here the link.

only take 30 seconds. Vote Yinn. 

thankyou like the song..

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1140886-run-off-for-poty-2019/#comments

Pumpunag's nakrawn bannok seems easy to sing but a lot of famous singers have murdered it, this kid is great. Famous song about a girl from up country who leaves home for the big city and vows not to return home until she has made it as a singer. Some actually do, think this was written by Jimmy Wong but i'm a bit drunk so might be wrong there, hic! Two things that make Thailand amazing are the incredibly diversified music and the kids, the most beautiful in the world.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

On 11/18/2019 at 8:05 AM, wgdanson said:

Why are you mixing up Christians, which is a religion, and Caucasians which is a species of homo sapiens.

From you, prior.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:43 PM, wgdanson said:

I thought Thais (Buddhists) believed in re-incarnation, not just go to dust.

• Thanks 1

Is Thai music really music?
No melody, bass and bass drum, you want them ? , here it is. :wacko:
It sounds more like military music than something pleasing to the ear.
In addition, almost no singer sings just apart from very rare exceptions like Tai Orathai.

2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

Is Thai music really music?
No melody, bass and bass drum, you want them ? , here it is. :wacko:
It sounds more like military music than something pleasing to the ear.
In addition, almost no singer sings just apart from very rare exceptions like Tai Orathai.

Thai music is very diverse so you cannot generalize about it, Tai Orathai sings mainly slow luktung songs, great singer but very little stage personality. She is at Wat Klong Suan on Feb 9th if anyone lives near there.

The genius of morlam. or so he was described in music historian Jenpops book of Thai singer biographies, the only one he praised like that. Chalerpol Malakham also has written for many others, very big morlam star

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

Jintara's 25th album from 1998, unusually produced by a falang, colourful American musician Cliff Woolley, who also toured with her band for over a year I believe. He ran into some problems and left for Japan where he still is I think, death threats from somewhere over something! Photo of them together on tour about '97. He's probably the only foreigner who has seen her more than I have, interesting guy.

cliff.jpg

• Like 2