Thai Music we love

Yinn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About 15 years ago, I bought a Thai pop CD in CM that has now been lost.  The singer was Beau and the name of the album was something like "10 Million" or "10,000" or something like that.  While the album was quite popular, one of the songs from it has stuck in my mind - Called "Mai pen rai".  I have been unable to find any reference to the singer (which I may have misspelled) or to the album or song. 

Does this happen to ring any bells for someone?

Thanks

Edited by Rotweiler

She have TikTok, Instagram etc

Her sister Jenny a bit famous before. 

This song make them famous..

330 million view YouTube. 

18 hours ago, Rotweiler said:

About 15 years ago, I bought a Thai pop CD in CM that has now been lost.  The singer was Beau and the name of the album was something like "10 Million" or "10,000" or something like that.  While the album was quite popular, one of the songs from it has stuck in my mind - Called "Mai pen rai".  I have been unable to find any reference to the singer (which I may have misspelled) or to the album or song. 

Does this happen to ring any bells for someone?

Thanks

Here

Edited by Yinn

18 hours ago, Rotweiler said:

About 15 years ago, I bought a Thai pop CD in CM that has now been lost.  The singer was Beau and the name of the album was something like "10 Million" or "10,000" or something like that. 

I bought the cassette  and have "digital copy" of it.

Beau สุนิตา ลีติกุล 1,000,000 Copies Celebration.

1864605242_Beau1000000CopiesCelebration.jpg.60013bc9f5cfded4e94edbcdbbb04994.jpg

1131768800_Beau1000000CopiesCelebrationdir.jpg.1e279fe053641f8240c8b6f2b42e41b4.jpg

On 6/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, Yinn said:

Here

Went twice and to her previous concert more than 20 years ago. Hope I don't have to wait so long to see her in concert again. Songs are timeless, great voice and lyrics, humble person and her daughter sounds and performs like a future star.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, rimmae2 said:

Songs are timeless, great voice and lyrics, humble person and her daughter sounds and performs like a future star.

• Like 1

Made a name for herself in the Pumpuang bio pic about 2011, both from Supanburi. Clip shows reconstruction of Pungs pop on stage concert with 'husband' and sister watching, oh dear. I believe her brother shot him in the Dusit Thani car park but he only served 5 years. Later she married Kraisorn and had one boy nong Phet. I refer to Pung, Pao is happily married.

Edited by Orton Rd

are there any other songs that have a similar sound to "dee gun bpai" by Smile Buffalo ?

I tried listening to some other Smile Buffalo tunes on youtube, but i don't like any of them except for the song i just mentioned. 

perhaps a different Thai band has a song that sounds similar?

On 7/24/2020 at 11:17 AM, BananaBandit said:

are there any other songs that have a similar sound to "dee gun bpai" by Smile Buffalo ?

I tried listening to some other Smile Buffalo tunes on youtube, but i don't like any of them except for the song i just mentioned. 

perhaps a different Thai band has a song that sounds similar?

• 4 weeks later...

Jin supporting the 'suspect' in the Nong Chompoo case. Baby's uncle I think who has a good alibi, but some are still saying he killed the 3 year old. Evidence seems to be lacking and the cops seem to be getting nowhere.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2