BANGKOK 18 July 2019 08:04
webfact

Woman's 1000cc BMW ends up hanging in a tree - she's seriously injured in hospital

Thai people should not be allowed to drive more than 75cc

they have absolutely no driving skills and not respect traffic rules 

In this case i only pity the 🌲 

• Sad 2

Firstly I do hope she recovers 

I also notice from the photo that there doesn't seem to be any tread on the front tyre, it seems that some Thais are riding big bikes on public roads on slicks - not only is that illegal but also not very sensible

Looks to me like just another Thai tart that likes to have something hot and throbbing between her legs.

• Sad 2

No real driving test + un-experienced driver + way too powerful a machine = utter insanity

Why doesnt anyone suggest they have a road law reform? It's obvious they have a serious problem here - just to pull over to get fuel I have to literally honk my horn for 3 times they ignore all indications and are incapable of handling basic traffic so cause a traffic jam - its insane

35 minutes ago, smedly said:

Firstly I do hope she recovers 

I also notice from the photo that there doesn't seem to be any tread on the front tyre, it seems that some Thais are riding big bikes on public roads on slicks - not only is that illegal but also not very sensible

Yes and where is the force to take care of such matter - no where to be seen! 

Drunk girlfriends: Teerak, I bet you can't jump that cute bush over there (tree was far away, like Dougals cows in Father Ted).

Teerak on Beemer: "Hold my Leeo"

• Haha 1

Apparently she didn't "kaojai" the bike that well..

These people have more money than sense and experience. Probably gone from a Honda 150 to this. Clueless and deadly !

3 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Looks like another big bike in the wrong hands , they are out there folks.

They are everywhere, long time co-worker member of the Weasels out of Florida died last year after getting plastered and crashing  into the cement road barriers. Coming  home (Boston) from Cape Cod I had a line of big bikes fly past me at very high speed. Later up the road I saw what was left of 2 bikes that hit the center barrier and look like they exploded. Not a pretty sight, what's that expression? Speed Kills.

3 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

Done it myself.

But with a rigid framed Triumph sidecar outfit back in the mid 80's.

Had to walk to a phone box, call work about 4 miles down the road, to send a couple of guys to help me get it down out of the tree.

Straighten it a up a bit, and carry on riding to work.

The boss must have docked your wages for being late too?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

What relevance does that have to do with what transpired?

In Australia a long time ago, there was a guy with one of the biggest BMW bikes berating his girlfriend after she had fallen off it riding solo, and the fairings got scratched.

Bloody idiot, allowing an inexperienced small rider on a bike that size. She was standing on tiptoe at rest.

The relevance is many women are not big enough or strong enough to handle a large and heavy bike successfully. I am 1.68 m tall, 92 kg. I stick to a humble scooter.

To quote Clint Eastwood, man's got to know his limitations. Or woman, in this case.

• Confused 1

Bike with flying wings.