Pad Thai for 180 baht a plate at a Food Court? Doubts emerge in Aussie couple's claim

webfact

You can get very sick from food. I got reactive arthritis - an arthritis that comes from food poisoning by bacteria. And I tried to be always very careful. I suffered for one and a half year. Often I could not walk or even eat because I had so extreme joint pain. After this long time it disappeared suddenly without any treatment (there is none). But on the internet I found that not everyone is that lucky. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, nickstav said:

I can believe the 180 Baht price on Phuket. The place is a total ripoff. We were at a small roadside Thai seafood place in Kamala Beach and they wanted over 3000 Baht per kilo for lobster.

So long as you did not pay that price, it’s no rip off! Let them be stuck with the cray, go elsewhere, no shortage of cheap seafood here.

10 hours ago, Olmate said:

26 times ,well your memory astounds me! No stealing or bludging required for the refugees now, tree hugging Oz gov gives it away.Of course at the expense of the real Oz folk,bogans included.

.... Yes the Gentleman in question was Proud of it, and boasted about it, painting the same 2 by 2 boundary peg, ... 26 times ! ... Defiantly, so he did not have to bend over the pick up a new one to paint !!! Like spoken quite Kindly, ... quite Southern European Really ! ... Like it was a Make work day !!! .... So it was easy to remember. ...

Yes the Auz Government is just Buying Votes !!! as usual. ... (They do the same thing ! But just a bit differently from the way that they do it in Thailand ) ... and also keeping the left factions happy, ... So that they can stay in power. ...  Nothing much new, .... just a new group benefiting from it. .... 

Bogan is actually a Victorian / Melbourni slang term, for .. the Poor but neuvo rich I guess, like the working poor, ...  but having a v8 Commadore, with chromed wheels, and a Bull bar with Driving lights etc, ... a bit like an Australian red neck, like the American ones, ...  with their "Trucks" who live all over America ...

I do not really care about them that much, the Bogans, ... they usually work and well are OK. ... but well, my 24 year old Nice, from Melbourni, started speaking of "The Bogans" while I was visiting her in East Melbourni one time, ...... Like it was new Idiom, and a new home grown Slang term to me !!! ... Which just really amused me !!! ...

I wonder where the term really originated from ???  Probably from an Australian TV show some where probably quite Nationally I would imagine, ... but the Victorians just Picked it up ! 

6 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

.... Yes the Gentleman in question was Proud of it, and boasted about it, painting the same 2 by 2 boundary peg, ... 26 times ! ... Defiantly, so he did not have to bend over the pick up a new one to paint !!! Like spoken quite Kindly, ... quite Southern European Really ! ... Like it was a Make work day !!! .... So it was easy to remember. ...

Yes the Auz Government is just Buying Votes !!! as usual. ... (They do the same thing ! But just a bit differently from the way that they do it in Thailand ) ... and also keeping the left factions happy, ... So that they can stay in power. ...  Nothing much new, .... just a new group benefiting from it. .... 

Bogan is actually a Victorian / Melbourni slang term, for .. the Poor but neuvo rich I guess, like the working poor, ...  but having a v8 Commadore, with chromed wheels, and a Bull bar with Driving lights etc, ... a bit like an Australian red neck, like the American ones, ...  with their "Trucks" who live all over America ...

I do not really care about them that much, the Bogans, ... they usually work and well are OK. ... but well, my 24 year old Nice, from Melbourni, started speaking of "The Bogans" while I was visiting her in East Melbourni one time, ...... Like it was new Idiom, and a new home grown Slang term to me !!! ... Which just really amused me !!! ...

I wonder where the term really originated from ???  Probably from an Australian TV show some where probably quite Nationally I would imagine, ... but the Victorians just Picked it up ! 

Bogan Shire is a local government area in the Orana region of New South Wales, Australia. The Shire is located adjacent to the Mitchell and Barrier highways and its only significant town is Nyngan. The Municipality of Nyngan was proclaimed on 17 February 1891 with Nyngan having a population of 1,355.

7 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:
Bogan Shire is a local government area in the Orana region of New South Wales, Australia. The Shire is located adjacent to the Mitchell and Barrier highways and its only significant town is Nyngan. The Municipality of Nyngan was proclaimed on 17 February 1891 with Nyngan having a population of 1,355.

Bogan female similar to Kylie Mole, don,t think she came from Nyngan tho!Mark mark you right originated in 80,s Melbourne ,outwardly uncouth but sort of loveable.....if your an Ozzie at a barbie. Plenty in Bali, never seen one in Thailand!!????????????

Archived