Best condo to rent for 2 weeks

Mattybyrne88

I’d highly recommend Honey, used them a couple of times before buying a condo in Jomtien.

I don’t see how buying a condo has transformed me from a worthless criminal to a fine upstanding member of society overnight. I don’t behave any differently, if anything, I’m even more paranoid about making excessive noise as a short term tenant, especially if it’s with Airbnb, as just one bad review would make it hard for me to rent short term in future.

Don’t mind short term tenants renting in my condo block, and some of the younger Russian ladies add a bit of colour to a swimming pool area otherwise dominated by geriatrics such as myself.

20 hours ago, bahtboy said:

Believe renting a condo for less than one month is now illegal.

A Condotel is the solution. 

MaxxCentral & MaxxCity in Pattaya, for example. 

But out of the way. 

8 hours ago, bbi1 said:

You need a HOTEL, not a condo. Condos are for long-term residents only, not short-term tourists.

Ha ha sure . Here is whats available for 3k per night for 2 weeks. 16 pages of it

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Pattaya-Chon-Buri-Thailand/homes?refinement_paths[]=%2Fhomes&place_id=ChIJ49cxTZKVAjER_xC9qQHzf6k&search_type=filter_change&checkin=2019-08-01&checkout=2019-08-15&adults=1&price_min=2419&price_max=3123&room_types[]=Entire home%2Fapt&s_tag=Y0fmx5Wd

1 hour ago, Kim J said:

would most certainly not recommend that place.

Sorry for your bad experience.

I lived there for about 10 years, full time, to my satisfaction. 

Live now in Thonglor.

When I go to Pattaya, I stay now at MaxxCity (New building). 

Some may forget, despite it is clearly written in the conditions

electricity, water, cleaning,

is not included in the price of the room. 

Archived