UK and U.S. have strong and enduring bond, says trade minister Fox

snoop1130

19 hours ago, yogi100 said:

Who has he bullied and how has he bullied them.

Has he sent forces to Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya to force them to tow the line or overthrown their governments like his predecessors did?

19 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Iran. 

China

Mexico

Venezuela

Germany

North Korea

NATO

WTO

UN

really? Who has he bullied? C’mon.

And... he is actively attempted to other throw Madura.... kind of like Pinocchio, with the ever growing nose, becoming the puppet master

Current events in Iran are a thinly disguised attempt at an overthrow as well, in that he’s trying to get the people to rise up against their leaders thru his campaign of economic terrorism.

you might instead ask where he has been successful, to which I would refer you to the comments made by your ex ambassador to the US, as to why he has failed thus far.

23 hours ago, expatfromwyoming said:

Yeah right- tomorrow you will likely be extolling Trump as a great president to garner his admiration. Grow a pair and stand up to the insidious bully boy

Angelina Jolie's dad was on Twitter saying that Trump is the greatest ever President!

Not all Americans are anti Trump apparently. That's why he won.

9 hours ago, yogi100 said:

But if you live in a country in which the indigenous people are treated like second class citizens then believe me Trump would be a breath of fresh air.

Cockneys is a term used to describe the working class people of London. If you should visit London ask yourself where are they all. 40 years ago there were around 7 million of 'em.

The indigenous people in America weren't treated as second class - not that good! They had their lands repeatedly stolen and moved to reservations with most rights denied them. 

25 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Angelina Jolie's dad was on Twitter saying that Trump is the greatest ever President!

You mean just 1 vote from Jon Voight was enough? 

Here's a quote from him

"I was caught up in the hysteria during the Vietnam era, which was brought about through Marxist propaganda underlying the so-called peace movement," Voight writes. "The radicals of that era were successful in giving the communists power to bring forth the killing fields and slaughter 2.5 million people in Cambodia and South Vietnam"

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/film-tv/news/the-weird-world-of-john-voight-dadgelina-28456979.html

You know, because it was the left that supported the war in Vietnam whilst the right wing anticommunist movement did its best to get America out. Jon Voight is definitely not a loon. Defnitely.

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Well the Russians are definitely pro-Trump hence the help in getting him elected. The US people didn't.

4 hours ago, jany123 said:

Who has he bullied and how has he bullied them.

Has he sent forces to Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya to force them to tow the line or overthrown their governments like his predecessors did?

Bullying is the only tactic Donald Trump knows. This behavior is incredibly commonplace for high-functioning sociopaths, especially ones with more inherited money than sense and who couldn’t pass a marshmallow test even as adults.

Trump follows the typical path of the bully sociopath, he runs away and retreats when he can no longer intimidate.

Here’s a visual aid as you don't seem to comprehend words: every nation the Trump has threatened this month, coloured in on a map just for you!!!!

5cf147f2fc7e9311608b45aa.jpg

47 minutes ago, expatfromwyoming said:

Bullying is the only tactic Donald Trump knows. This behavior is incredibly commonplace for high-functioning sociopaths, especially ones with more inherited money than sense and who couldn’t pass a marshmallow test even as adults.

Trump follows the typical path of the bully sociopath, he runs away and retreats when he can no longer intimidate.

Here’s a visual aid as you don't seem to comprehend words: every nation the Trump has threatened this month, coloured in on a map just for you!!!!

5cf147f2fc7e9311608b45aa.jpg

Yes yes... a very nice picture indeed.... I’m pretty sure I covered most of those countries in my post #31. (Top of this’s page)

but.... your words.... “as you don’t seem to comprehend words.... colored in on a map just for you”,  seem a bit harsh, given you have used the post of another (yogi100 at post #5), and affixed my name too it.

So... thanks for agreeing with me... and for providing the wonderful visuals, which I do understand, but please.... do also try to be a little more careful in how you lift and copy other people posts. (Esp if your going to attack them)

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

The indigenous people in America weren't treated as second class - not that good! They had their lands repeatedly stolen and moved to reservations with most rights denied them. 

We're discussing today. Not what happened 100 - 300 years ago.

Archived