Britain says Iran attempted to block its oil tanker

snoop1130

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Please stop deflecting.

It has been reported the UK ship did not act illegally. So I guess it depends on who you trust.

Ha ha , accuse me of "deflecting" , after I replied to your post about the CIA and the WTC !!!!!!!

It has been reported that the UK tanker switched off its tracked , failed to respond to Iranian contact requests and was travelling in the wrong shipping lane , and they didnt stop after a collision , those are several maritime laws which the UK tanker is alleged to have donwe and thats the reason why 

Ha ha , accuse me of "deflecting" , after I replied to your post about the CIA and the WTC !!!!!!!
It has been reported that the UK tanker switched off its tracked , failed to respond to Iranian contact requests and was travelling in the wrong shipping lane , and they didnt stop after a collision , those are several maritime laws which the UK tanker is alleged to have donwe and thats the reason why 

And it has been reported non of those things are true, correct?

13 hours ago, Sujo said:

I dont blame Iran at all for what they are doing.

there was an agreement. Iran was fully complying. The US unilaterally decided to pull out and institute sanctions then pressures other nations to follow.

Iran has every reason to be pissed. All of this simply because Trump doesnt like Obama.

I hope Iran does get nuclear weapons, they would be treated with more respect.

Of course you don't.

But "being pissed", even with good enough reason, isn't license to disrupt maritime traffic targeting vessels of opponents.

I hope Iran will not get nuclear weapons. Iran being treated with "more respect" is not, in my opinion, a good enough reason for a nuclear arms race and increased danger of nuclear war.

Archived