British far-right activist jailed for contempt of court

snoop1130

8 hours ago, simple1 said:

So far as I know TR has never exposed any CSE abuse as a first mover. Accordingly please help me out. Given the extensive coverage in MSM, (MSM were instrumental in uncovering the situation in Rotherham) and various HMG reports into CSE in England and Wales exactly what has TR added to the debate other than ethno-religious hatred feeding the Far Right narrative? Has TR positively contributed to changes to legislation or any other meaningful activities as a change agent in UK society?

TR's use of cocaine is not 'alleged', he boasts about using illegal drugs...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-video-drugs-cocaine-islam-far-right-israel-palestine-edl-a8776991.html

You have used the term "gang rapes of up to one million white and sheik children" on a few occasions, please clarify from a credible source.

Complete B.S  how you can say that MSM were instrumental in exposing the sexual exploitation of young vulnerable girls by Pakistani Muslims in Rotherham, when the opposite would be nearer the truth.

Can I invite you to stand in Moorgate,or All saints square and spout out your excuses for these racist Pakistani Muslims peadophiles, and see what reaction you receive from the people of Rotherham, but no, you sit next to your little computer, with probably no knowledge of where  many of these towns who have had to deals with this plague are actual situated.

9CA1462D-F472-4A54-8066-7818C56BD741.jpeg

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Thanks for the video. I am a regular donor to TR. Words can not express my gratitude to the man for standing up for the forgotten generation of children. Children the establishment and progressives deemed should be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness in the name of diversity. He is welcome to spend donations however he wants.

As this thread proves there are many that deem Tommy's alleged coke abuse and mortgage irregularities while helping his mate buy a house as a worse crime than the racially based gang rapes of up to one million white and sheik children. But I disagree. Strongly. Raping kids in an industrial scale is worse than a minor financial fluff.

Thanks again Tommy. Your haters only serve to get your message out to a wider audience. Anybody with any hint of a moral code that looks into how these rape gangs activities were covered up - and the smears that continue against him to keep trying to stop the gangs being exposed -will be similarly outraged. 

Good for you for helping Tommy to buy all his houses and coke could I suggest the money would be better spent going to the NSPCC or some body who role is helping to protect children. Here's James Whale who is by now means a leftie saying the truth about Stephen Yaxley-Lennon. 

19 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Complete B.S  how you can say that MSM were instrumental in exposing the sexual exploitation of young vulnerable girls by Pakistani Muslims in Rotherham, when the opposite would be nearer the truth.

The MSM were reporting on these cases long before Yaxley-Lennon involved himself. 

22 minutes ago, nontabury said:

Can I invite you to stand in Moorgate,or All saints square and spout out your excuses for these racist Pakistani Muslims peadophiles, and see what reaction you receive from the people of Rotherham...... 

I invite, nay challange, you to provide one instance where @simple1 or anyone else here has in any way attempted to excuse the actions and crimes of any peadophile, individual or gang member.

Unlike your hero Yaxley-Lennon, who defended his peadophile mate Richard Price. 

Despite all their claims , endlessly repeated , the fan boyz have still not produced one single piece of evidence to show that Robinson has been complicit in the prosecution of any child abusers.

One might ask why this might be but we know the answer already lol.

2 hours ago, nontabury said:

Prior to his work was it not true the Rotherham systemic CSE was largely ignored at the national level? Andrew Norfolk's work was a breakthrough piece of investigative journalism.

Andrew Norfolk, the Times reporter, has won the 2012 Paul Foot award for investigative and campaigning journalism for his work on the targeting, grooming and sexual exploitation of teenage girls.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/feb/27/andrew-norfolk-times-paul-foot-award

28 minutes ago, nontabury said:

The MSM were certainly Not the first to expose or report on these Pakistani Muslim gangs. That honour goes to other individuals. 

Unfortunately Simple1 and  others such as yourself come over as excusers for the actions of these particular peadophiles. 

As for T.R or Y.L. He is not my hero, nor do I think he’s a devil. Unfortunately many people are making him out to be devil, due to what some people consider biased reporting in the media. I am also influenced by these same media reports, yet I try to make up my own mind, by taking these reports and trying to square them with his actual words. 

<snip unnecessary reproduction of video>

No, they don't.  You and other benighted supporters of Tommy racist Islam just try to portray it as such.

He is demonised because he is a noxious little racist troll.

19 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Prior to his work was it not true the Rotherham systemic CSE was largely ignored at the national level? Andrew Norfolk's work was a breakthrough piece of investigative journalism.

Andrew Norfolk, the Times reporter, has won the 2012 Paul Foot award for investigative and campaigning journalism for his work on the targeting, grooming and sexual exploitation of teenage girls.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/feb/27/andrew-norfolk-times-paul-foot-award

Yes, and again yes it was ignored at the national level, the same as at the local level. All in the name of racial, or should that be religious harmony.

Even at the cost of turning a blind eye to the sexploitation of hundreds or should that be thousand of vulnerable non Muslim girls, who in the main came from the poorer sections of the community.

21 pages,just what tommy would of wanted with the help of the brexiteers on here,lets have a thread about the 6 British soldiers accused of raping the young female soldier see if she gets the same amount sympathy as the tearaway rotherham victims off the brexiteers/EDL sympathizers on here.  

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Nick Griffin was speaking publicly about the abuse  in 2000"s

On 7/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Yes. Far better (for the democratically elected Mayor). As far as British immigration policy is concerned, I agree. The Tories' hostile environment towards immigration, the scandalous visa fees and ridiculous financial requirements for Settlement visas are a national disgrace.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

t

On 7/11/2019 at 3:56 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Thai Immigration is a breeze compared to UK Immigration.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

british rules on immigration are down to the british,and when we,re out of the eu we can get out of the"freedom of movement" and before anyone blames brexit for the fact you,re getting 38 baht=£1 just remember its the "markets"i.e a load of shiny arsed spivs who,ve sniffed an earner

Advanced issues found

26 minutes ago, kingdong said:

t

british rules on immigration are down to the british,and when we,re out of the eu we can get out of the"freedom of movement" and before anyone blames brexit for the fact you,re getting 38 baht=£1 just remember its the "markets"i.e a load of shiny arsed spivs who,ve sniffed an earner

Yeah spivs like ex-stockbroker Nigel Farage or Jacob Rees-Mogg and his 'moved to Dublin Hedge Fund'.

Can all those that haven't yet donated to the OurTommy Needs a New Range Rover fund please dig deep and help Steve/Paul/Tommy in his hour of need. And good coke (no rubbish for our Tommy) is 60 quid a gramme so if you can find it in your heart for that little bit extra then his schozzle will find it most welcome (when he gets out). Here's the link ........

https://www.tr.news/support-us/

Image result for tommy robinson range rover

2 hours ago, nontabury said:

Yes, and again yes it was ignored at the national level, the same as at the local level. All in the name of racial, or should that be religious harmony.

Even at the cost of turning a blind eye to the sexploitation of hundreds or should that be thousand of vulnerable non Muslim girls, who in the main came from the poorer sections of the community.

All very true but Tommy Islam played no part in exposing and bringing these people to justice. He just jumped on the bandwagon and used the plight of these children to forward his agenda for stirring up racial hatred in the UK.

1 hour ago, kingdong said:

t

correct the spiv JRM sniffed a nice £750,000 earner,he doesnt even deny it and even says brexit could take 50 years to get right,as for 38 it seems 38 is the new 68 ????????????.   btw the pakistani groomers being in the UK has bot all to do with "freedom of movement" or the EU,this is where you were brainwashed by Farage,BJ,Tommy,UKip and the EDL and you fell for it hook line and sinker,same same the £350 millioin lie,the piece of cake trade deals,no problem Irish border issue ???? 

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

out of a population of 65 million it was pretty much certain something he wanted to happen would come his way eventually (10-15 years),i could warn today another young female soldier will be gang raped by British soldier/soldiers in the next 10-15 years,or that a male UK holiday will rape an underage girl somewhere in the EU before the summers over as it is going happen somewhere,Nick Griffin was merely telling the bulldogs what the bulldogs wanted to hear,the UK and the planet is entering a dangerous era thanks to the internet and chancers like Tommy,Trump,Farage,Boris,JRM,Griffin,(although he has faded due to tommy and farage).Could be just coincidence but China,thailand,vietman etc have enjoyed some of the highest growth in the world in recent years and yet they barely allow clowns like the above mentioned an opportunity to preach their BS

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Indeed he was. 

But as was shown the last time you posted this, all he was doing was an attempt to take the credit for the efforts of Sarah Rowbotham, Ann Cryer and others.

Just as Yaxley-Lennon does today. 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:40 PM, sanemax said:

I do disagree that he is "far-right" .

TR is only opposed to Islamic extremism  , terrorism , rape gangs and hardcore Muslims attacking non Muslims .

He defends Blacks , Jews and non extremists Muslims  , his only issue is with extremism 

doesnt care much for opposition fans either.

6 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Despite all their claims , endlessly repeated , the fan boyz have still not produced one single piece of evidence to show that Robinson has been complicit in the prosecution of any child abusers.

One might ask why this might be but we know the answer already lol.

Feeds off misery , stokes up hatred and profits royally - this is the New Brexit England.  Facts count for little these days but for those with a half a brain the Secret Barrister lays out very clearly what dear old Tommy did and why he is now in chokie. And if the boy don't learn some manners soon he could end up like the Naked Rambler as soon as he gets out  - coked up puts foot in mouth once again and goes back. You Tommy funders better get some yard sales and pub collections going - good silks like the best coke are expensive. 

“[Y]ou should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought, a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court.

In short, Mr Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as “Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists” and so and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?”

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2018/08/01/the-tommy-robinson-judgment-what-does-it-all-mean/

10 hours ago, nontabury said:

QED

9 hours ago, bomber said:

correct the spiv JRM sniffed a nice £750,000 earner,he doesnt even deny it and even says brexit could take 50 years to get right,as for 38 it seems 38 is the new 68 ????????????.   btw the pakistani groomers being in the UK has bot all to do with "freedom of movement" or the EU,this is where you were brainwashed by Farage,BJ,Tommy,UKip and the EDL and you fell for it hook line and sinker,same same the £350 millioin lie,the piece of cake trade deals,no problem Irish border issue ???? 

didn,t say anything about pakistani groomers having anything to do with freedom of movement so why don,t you stop trying to put words in my mouth,you,re only showing yourself up as a berk.

2 minutes ago, kingdong said:

didn,t say anything about pakistani groomers having anything to do with freedom of movement so why don,t you stop trying to put words in my mouth,you,re only showing yourself up as a berk.

Wow!

@nontabury, it seems that a post of yours replying to me has been removed, but the quote of it remains The following is addressed to you, not to Slip.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, Slip said:
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:26 PM, nontabury said:

The MSM were certainly Not the first to expose or report on these Pakistani Muslim gangs. That honour goes to other individuals.  

I did not say that the MSM were the first. What I said was

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:53 AM, 7by7 said:

The MSM were reporting on these cases long before Yaxley-Lennon involved himself. 

Which is true.

All Yaxley-Lennon has ever done is, like Griffin before him, try to take the credit for work done by others. Unfortunately, some people are gullible enough to believe him and some are even so gullible that they send him the money he needs to help fund his luxury lifestyle.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, Slip said:

Unfortunately Simple1 and  others such as yourself come over as excusers for the actions of these particular peadophiles. 

Yet again you make this unfounded accusation, yet when previously challenged

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:53 AM, 7by7 said:
On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:24 AM, nontabury said:

Can I invite you to stand in Moorgate,or All saints square and spout out your excuses for these racist Pakistani Muslims peadophiles, and see what reaction you receive from the people of Rotherham...... 

I invite, nay challenge, you to provide one instance where @simple1 or anyone else here has in any way attempted to excuse the actions and crimes of any paedophile, individual or gang member.

you have completely failed to produce a single post, paragraph, sentence, phrase or even word from any member of this forum which in any way, shape or form can be remotely thought of as excusing the sexual abuse of children.

Will you now admit you were wrong and retract them?

2 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

All Yaxley-Lennon has ever done is, like Griffin before him, try to take the credit for work done by others. Unfortunately, some people are gullible enough to believe him and some are even so gullible that they send him the money he needs to help fund his luxury lifestyle.

No, it was Griffin who was the first and only person (at the time) to publicise the allegations 

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

No, it was Griffin who was the first and only person (at the time) to publicise the allegations 

Again you repeat this lie.

The earliest reference I can find from Griffin is his notorious speech in 2004. A speech which was secretly filmed and which he didn't expect anyone outside the BNP to see or hear!

Ann Cryer was working to expose these gangs from 2002, if not before. From her account in The Daily Mail

For years, I had been fighting to protect young Pakistani women in Keighley. Suddenly, it was even younger white girls who needed my help. But no one would listen.

Finally, with the help of journalist Justin Rowlatt (now the BBC’s South Asia Correspondent, but then with Channel 4 News), I was interviewed on TV. (in 2003)

At last, people were listening. It got an investigation into the mothers’ claims started, and I then worked with the Home Secretary, David Blunkett, on legislation that would make grooming a specific offence.

After trying, and failing, to take the credit for Ann Cryer's work, he then stood against her in the 2005 general election!

8 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Again you repeat this lie.

The earliest reference I can find from Griffin is his notorious speech in 2004. A speech which was secretly filmed and which he didn't expect anyone outside the BNP to see or hear!

Ann Cryer was working to expose these gangs from 2002, if not before. From her account in The Daily Mail

After trying, and failing, to take the credit for Ann Cryer's work, he then stood against her in the 2005 general election!

No, Nick Griffin spoke about it on television on either Question time or a BNP party political broadcast .

Maybe he wasnt the first to mention it , but he was the one who got it out in the open and got people talking about it 

5 hours ago, 7by7 said:

you have completely failed to produce a single post, paragraph, sentence, phrase or even word from any member of this forum which in any way, shape or form can be remotely thought of as excusing the sexual abuse of children.

Or produced a single piece of evidence, in any way shape or form, that Tommy Islam or his neo-nazi pal Nick Griffen, have ever played any part in exposing one paedophile.

On 7/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, beautifulthailand99 said:

You Tommy funders better get some yard sales and pub collections going - good silks like the best coke are expensive. 

So true! Kinda says it all about Tommy the nomark and his little tribe of nomarks.

On 7/15/2019 at 9:24 AM, nontabury said:

Can I invite you to stand in Moorgate,or All saints square and spout out your excuses for these racist Pakistani Muslims peadophiles, and see what reaction you receive from the people of Rotherham, but no, you sit next to your little computer, with probably no knowledge of where  many of these towns who have had to deals with this plague are actual situated.

And Tommy Islam takes no part in exposing them either. I have asked for evidence that he does, none is forthcoming from his supporters.

To all Tommy Islam Supporters:

I previously posted a video of a group who do expose paedophiles. In that video their mark was white. To prove that they are not racist (unlike Tommy) here's one of them apprehending a young Moslem. which shows that they gather evidence that will stand up in court, apprehend the paedophile, hand both him and their evidence over to the police who duly charge him.

These people shun the limelight, protect their anonimity, gain no reward, other than to take dangerous paedophiles out of their community. Ordinary working class people doing their bit without fear or favour. You would be far better sending your money and support to these people rather than send your hard earned to the fake Tommy Islam (even his name is fake) so that he can stick your hard earned up his nose.

Can you post a video of Tommy Islam doing his bit?

Archived