British far-right activist jailed for contempt of court

snoop1130

13 hours ago, sanemax said:

No, Nick Griffin spoke about it on television on either Question time or a BNP party political broadcast .

Maybe he wasnt the first to mention it , but he was the one who got it out in the open and got people talking about it

11 hours ago, 7by7 said:

You've claimed that before.

It's still not true. 

Further to the above.

Andrew Norfolk first started writing about the abuse in The Times in 2003.

Ann Cryer was interviewed about the abuse on Channel 4 in 2003.

Griffin's first appearance on Question Time was in October 2009.

The BNP did not have any party political broadcasts for the 2001 general election as they did not field enough candidates to qualify for one. They did have some for the 2005 general election, two years after the scandal had first been publicised nationally.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/11/2019 at 8:21 PM, Justgrazing said:

That is why mainstream media heavily censor articles about sensitive cases if they report on some at all for fear of the very charges he's been pinned on .. Contempt of Court is considered a serious offence and Robinson should have understood that before doing what he did .. 

You're wrong.. The names of the accused where up on a BBC website so what difference did he do.. He went to prison the BBC did not.  Why?

10 hours ago, petemoss said:

And Tommy Islam takes no part in exposing them either. I have asked for evidence that he does, none is forthcoming from his supporters.

To all Tommy Islam Supporters:

I previously posted a video of a group who do expose paedophiles. In that video their mark was white. To prove that they are not racist (unlike Tommy) here's one of them apprehending a young Moslem. which shows that they gather evidence that will stand up in court, apprehend the paedophile, hand both him and their evidence over to the police who duly charge him.

These people shun the limelight, protect their anonimity, gain no reward, other than to take dangerous paedophiles out of their community. Ordinary working class people doing their bit without fear or favour. You would be far better sending your money and support to these people rather than send your hard earned to the fake Tommy Islam (even his name is fake) so that he can stick your hard earned up his nose.

Can you post a video of Tommy Islam doing his bit?

We will wait in vain Mr Moss I'm afraid. If he behaves though or doesn't get shanked in Belmarsh he will leave into a Brexit Britain and plenty of coke it will be some party for him and his mates. . 

3 hours ago, Huayrat said:

You're wrong.. The names of the accused where up on a BBC website so what difference did he do.. He went to prison the BBC did not.  Why?

Read the thread, its been answered many times.

4 hours ago, Sujo said:
7 hours ago, Huayrat said:

Read the thread, its been answered many times.

Not just in this thread, but in every other one about Yaxley-Lennon's contempt cases.

But for the benefit of those with poor or selective memories; the BBC article about the committal proceedings at Huddersfield magistrates court appeared before the reporting restrictions order was made, so there were no reporting restrictions at that time for them to break.

I did try to find that article last June when others tried to exonerate Yaxley-Lennon using the same excuse, but the link I had led nowhere as did a Google search. So I assume the BBC removed it until the end of the third trial and the lifting of reporting restrictions.

It is worth noting that the BBC were reporting on these men at least 14 months before Yaxley-Lennon decided to get involved and put the trials in jeopardy.

On 7/15/2019 at 3:19 PM, kingdong said:

t

british rules on immigration are down to the british,and when we,re out of the eu we can get out of the"freedom of movement" and before anyone blames brexit for the fact you,re getting 38 baht=£1 just remember its the "markets"i.e a load of shiny arsed spivs who,ve sniffed an earner

Oh please , stop making a fool of yourself , I wont even bother explaining how fx traders make money because its simply a stupid excuse you pulled out of your axxx.

Sterling is currently so weak primarily because of the uncertainty caused by Brexit , no question of that whatsoever.

Denying the blindingy obvious simply illustrates a lack of cerebral energy or a distinct lack of integrity.

50 minutes ago, katana said:

Fake news:

Whatever you may think of TR, it seems 100% disgusting that the Mirror has someone "inside" waiting for a "story" to emerge from the prison showers.  Truly this is the gutter-press at work.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:40 AM, blazes said:

Whatever you may think of TR, it seems 100% disgusting that the Mirror has someone "inside" waiting for a "story" to emerge from the prison showers.  Truly this is the gutter-press at work.

In the context of Yaxley Lennon’s claims that he’s a journalist that statement is beyond ridiculous.

Archived