British far-right activist jailed for contempt of court

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, Hogs said:

The reason why TR was not given a trial by jury is because they would NEVER EVER of got a conviction based on the evidence.

Just remember the charges were CHANGED by the attorney general when they could not get a LEGAL conviction last time and illegally locked him up and had to let him go and the highest judge in the land said 

There is NOTHING that TR did that could of risked the trial or the sentencing on the convicted Muslim Peados.

So 7by7 spouting off his BS when all he has to do is look at the court transcript to see what the judge wrote in BLACK AND WHITE.

but of course he is not interested in the truth,

Wild conspiracy.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

according to U.K. newspapers, approx. 700 underage girls have been, abused, raped, tortured by the 

fine upstanding muslims.

and some TV contributors are cheering that TR is going to prison. It doesn't get any sicker than that.

8 minutes ago, jb61 said:

according to U.K. newspapers, approx. 700 underage girls have been, abused, raped, tortured by the 

fine upstanding muslims.

and some TV contributors are cheering that TR is going to prison. It doesn't get any sicker than that.

What was his role in bringing to justice the perpetrators? 

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Because there was no court order against it

Its debatable as to whether there was a Court order when Tommy was filming  , if there indeed was , considering that the court house didnt follow thew procedure and rules, that should have invalidated it .

Also , is filming outside the Court against a court order ?

Can you film in the next street ?

What are the rules ?

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Cheering he is going to prison because he defied a court order that could have set the vermin free.

i doubt you will notice the difference tho.

Why do you keep on repeating this untruth ?

The court case had finished and the Jury had already delivered their verdict and the defendants were going to court to hear the verdict .

Did Tommy protest ? Yes 

Did the defendants walk free ? No

5 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Sorry but you can't "un-report" something. After the mainstream media(BBC in this case) ran the story naming the defendants - thats it - it's in the public domain. Normally people liken this sort of thinking that you can unreport something as closing the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Just outrageous that Tommy has been locked up for his role as a hero in exposing the industrial scale rape of children based on their skin colour. I have sent another donation to him, don't suppose he needs it but glad to help in any way I can to stop these grooming gangs being covered up in the future by the establishment.

True, you can't 'unreport' something. But you can obey court orders not to report it again, and you can remove reports made before those restrictions were put in place.

Yaxley-Lennon is no hero; he is a violent criminal. He's has never exposed anything. Those men, just as all the other paedophiles of whatever race or religion, were in court due to the actions of others. Although, as in many other cases where the perpetrators were white Christians, the authorities acted appallingly slowly, even ignoring complaints, they did eventually act. But not because of anything Yaxley-Lennon did, because he did nothing until these men had already been arrested and charged.

His concern for child victims is such that he has never condemned paedophile friends of his, such as Richard Price, even after they've been convicted! Instead he defends them! (Source)

By his own admission Yaxley-Lennon deliberately ignored this order. An action which could not only have jeopardised this trial, but future ones as well. An action which could have resulted in paedophiles walking free. An action designed to obtain maximum publicity for himself and so trick people into sending him money. He sees a few months in prison as a worthwhile price to get that money.

Yaxley-Lennon is no hero; he is a violent criminal. He's has never exposed anything. Those men, just as all the other paedophiles of whatever race or religion, were in court due to the actions of others; including the police.

That you have chosen to fund his lifestyle is your decision; but do you know what he spends your money on?

Tommy Robinson: The rancour, rhetoric and riches of brand Tommy

It's May 2019.

A small crowd surrounds a mobile screen on the Brinnington council estate in Stockport. They've gathered to hear Tommy Robinson who wants to become their Member of the European Parliament. He says he's speaking for them - standing up against the elites in politics and the media.

"They don't live where we live. They don't experience what we experience," he says.

But while Tommy Robinson was rousing the clutch of onlookers in this deprived corner of Greater Manchester, his four-bedroom country home was on the market for £900,000. The estate agency pictures show a Range Rover parked on the driveway, a hot tub in the garden and a TV above the bath.

You and others foolish enough to send him money paid for all that.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

No, I do not recall wrongly .

I fail to understand how you can suggest what I recall , as how could you possibly know ?

The  first that I heard about the abuse was on UK television by Nick Griffin , either on Question time or a BNP political broadcast .

From the reports that I have read , Tommy did indeed make inquires as to whether reporting restrictions have been lifted  and he understood that they had been lifted  

You originally said

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

The first that I heard about the allegations was  from Nick Griffin on Television  , I seem to recall that it was a BNP party political broadcast around 2002 

OK, I'll accept that was the first that you heard; but you later said

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

As I recall , people who were affected , parents from Northern towns , contacted the BNP after they had been to the Police , the authorities , Politicians and asked them to intervene in what was happening and no one did anything and so they contacted the BNP asking them to do something...............and they did  

"As I recall." That is the recollection which is incorrect; that is not what happened.

As I said in my reply to that post, the BNP attempted to claim responsibility for exposing the crimes of these vile men, but their claims were roundly rejected by most of the victims and their families.

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The court case had finished and the Jury had already delivered their verdict

Kindly do not post misinformation. Recommend you read the OP as you're not posting correct info. Also the reasons why the Judge sentenced him to prison.

2 hours ago, evadgib said:

This is wandering into what i call 'ficker than us'* and is prevalent elsewhere on these boards. Having an alternate view and offering an opinion is a sign of intelligence and is therefore the exact opposite & yet doing so doesn't necessarily constitute 'support' in either direction.

Tarring people with a 'Far-Right' paintbrush and/or abusing the report button ruined the last thread & for that reason where possible I'll be giving this one a wide berth (& lets not forget how often they attack the poster or platform rather than the content)

(*For the non-Brits I mean one side constantly belittling the other in the solemn belief that they're right!)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; but should expect to have their opinion challenged by those who don't share it.

Yet again, you have shown having your opinion challenged is not what you expect from those of us you believe to be your intellectual inferiors; i.e. anyone who dares to disagree with you.

I, and others, have not based our opinions on this matter on false propaganda as have many here who support Yaxley-Lennon; we are quoting facts. That you and others choose to ignore those facts which do not confirm your political agendas is your choice.

But expect to be challenged every time you do so.

1 hour ago, Greyhat said:

All he was doing was standing outside with a phone recording, crazy how the collective media, even TV would take the side of rape gangs grooming children over a guy that is trying to raise awareness of a serious problem.

No one has taken the side of child rapists and groomers; except Yaxley-Lennon when the perps were his mates!

47 minutes ago, jb61 said:

fine upstanding muslims.

The rapists were not fine, upstanding Muslims. Had they been, they  would not have committed their crimes which are expressly forbidden in Islamic law. What Does Islamic Law Say About Rape?

I don't care whether Yaxley-Lennon is imprisoned or not; other than the fact that his few weeks in prison means even more gullible fools will send him money to fund his luxury lifestyle when he is released.

What I care about is the fact that his actions could have resulted in child rapists walking free.

Why don't you care about that?

7 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion; but should expect to have their opinion challenged by those who don't share it.

Yet again, you have shown having your opinion challenged is not what you expect from those of us you believe to be your intellectual inferiors; i.e. anyone who dares to disagree with you.

I, and others, have not based our opinions on this matter on false propaganda as have many here who support Yaxley-Lennon; we are quoting facts. That you and others choose to ignore those facts which do not confirm your political agendas is your choice.

But expect to be challenged every time you do so.

Tarring people with a 'Far-Right' paintbrush and/or abusing the report button ruined the last thread & for that reason where possible I'll be giving this one a wide berth (& lets not forget how often they attack the poster or platform rather than the content)

1 minute ago, 7by7 said:

The rapists were not fine, upstanding Muslims. Had they been, they  would not have committed their crimes which are expressly forbidden in Islamic law. What Does Islamic Law Say About Rape?

I don't care whether Yaxley-Lennon is imprisoned or not; other than the fact that his few weeks in prison means even more gullible fools will send him money to fund his luxury lifestyle when he is released.

What I care about is the fact that his actions could have resulted in child rapists walking free.

OMG you really are CLUELESS about Islam LOL

I will leave you to it no more wasting time on idiots

38 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Why do you keep on repeating this untruth ?

The court case had finished and the Jury had already delivered their verdict and the defendants were going to court to hear the verdict .

Did Tommy protest ? Yes 

Did the defendants walk free ? No

14 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Kindly do not post misinformation. Recommend you read the OP as you're not posting correct info. Also the reasons why the Judge sentenced him to prison.

Indeed, as said in the OP and elsewhere, reporting restrictions were still in place due to further cases involving some of the accused in this case.

That the defendants in this and the future cases did not walk free is despite Yaxley-Lennon's actions.

16 hours ago, OtinPattaya said:

say what you will about Tommy, but at least this guy is voicing concerns about the UK that the rest of you  Brits and Euros are too cowed and politic to utter. I'm not saying he's 100% right, but what's the alternative? Your wonderful London mayor and even better immigration policy? 

If he quit the coke and general thuggery maybe people would listen more ?

UK Foreign Office actually had the nerve to post a video calling for more press freedoms yesterday. World's most famous journalist has been rotting in British jail for weeks now and just yesterday one of the most famous British journalist was locked up by the UK government and these people had the audacity to put out a #DefendMediaFreedom hashtag:

3 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

You just DONT GET IT 

Please look up his first trial APPEAL where he was set free because he was ILLEGALLY JAILED.

The judge said in ENGLISH that nothing TR did put the trial in jeopardy 

You can ignore that all you want but it is in court document and is a DIRECT QUOTE from the judges verdict when setting TR free from jail

2 minutes ago, Hogs said:

OMG you really are CLUELESS about Islam LOL

I will leave you to it no more wasting time on idiots

I have provided a link showing that rape is forbidden under Islamic law. 

Where is your evidence otherwise?

1 hour ago, Hogs said:

The reason why TR was not given a trial by jury is because they would NEVER EVER of got a conviction based on the evidence.

Just remember the charges were CHANGED by the attorney general when they could not get a LEGAL conviction last time and illegally locked him up and had to let him go and the highest judge in the land said 

There is NOTHING that TR did that could of risked the trial or the sentencing on the convicted Muslim Peados.

So 7by7 spouting off his BS when all he has to do is look at the court transcript to see what the judge wrote in BLACK AND WHITE.

but of course he is not interested in the truth,

The reason he was not given a trial by jury is because there us none for contempt of court.

46 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Its debatable as to whether there was a Court order when Tommy was filming  , if there indeed was , considering that the court house didnt follow thew procedure and rules, that should have invalidated it

I repeat, by his own admission when Yaxley-Lennon asked if the order was still in place he was told to check with the court office; he chose not to do so.

He is guilty of contempt not because he filmed outside the court, but because he filmed and named the defendants. That is the action which broke the reporting restrictions.

3 minutes ago, Hogs said:

You just DONT GET IT 

Please look up his first trial APPEAL where he was set free because he was ILLEGALLY JAILED.

You can ignore that all you want but it is in court document and is a DIRECT QUOTE from the judges verdict when setting TR free from jail

And yet he is guilty and in jail. Go figure.

Perhaps you should have advised his defense team better.

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

And yet he is guilty and in jail. Go figure.

Perhaps you should have advised his defense team better.

You refuse to agree that the Judge said he did not endanger the trail in anyway when it is ON RECORD 

and that shows just how bias you are 

done with you as you cannot look at evidence with an open mind as it is filled with hate and predujice

4 minutes ago, Hogs said:

You just DONT GET IT 

He was freed on a technicality.

His actions may not have put that trial in jeopardy, but could have done so for future trials involving some or all of the defendants in this one.

He, by his own admission at the time, deliberately broke the reporting restrictions. He later changed his story, but still admits that he couldn't be bothered to ascertain whether or not those restrictions were still in place.

Still, when he's released and returns to his mansion and luxury lifestyle funded by the gullible, I'm sure he'll be grateful for your support.

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

Its was the BNP who bought the child abuse to the publics attention .

It was Nick Griffin and the BNP and TR who were the first and (then) only people to publically state what was going on with the Muslim grooming gangs   , this was 15 odd years ago .

Everyone just dismissed the claims as being racist and baseless and I also thought at the time that Nick Griffin was just spreading race hate 

How wrong we all were

He's always spreading race hate whatever the reason. At least he got elected as an MEP poor old Tommy lost his deposit.....

Here's an oldie but goodie TR thinks he's a match for Falloway....

4 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

He was freed on a technicality.

His actions may not have put that trial in jeopardy, but could have done so for future trials involving some or all of the defendants in this one.

He, by his own admission at the time, deliberately broke the reporting restrictions. He later changed his story, but still admits that he couldn't be bothered to ascertain whether or not those restrictions were still in place.

Still, when he's released and returns to his mansion and luxury lifestyle funded by the gullible, I'm sure he'll be grateful for your support.

FINALLY YOU ADMIT I WAS RIGHT 

he was not released on a technicality HIS CONVICTION was quashed as it was all deemed illegal and him being jailed was illegal JUST LISTEN TO THE JUDGE'S VERDICT.

He was then re tried on DIFFERENT CHARGES one being causing alarm and distress to the convicted child rapists as well as another angle on the contempt charges.

It was a stitch up clear and simple 

2 minutes ago, Hogs said:

THOUSANDS of White English Children being RAPED BY MUSLIMS across the UK and Europe

It is not only white girls being targeted and neither is it all muslims committing the crime. Sikh girls have also been targeted and the attackers are predominantly Pakistani.

27 minutes ago, Hogs said:

You have shown your IGNORANCE by saying he is spreading race hate.

1.) Muslims are not a RACE so you are really ignorant 

2.) half of Tommys family are black and mixed race as well as his friends 

Only the uninformed ignorant people fall for this approach

I was referring to Nick Griffin in the qoute......

19 hours ago, evadgib said:

The irony is that FCO London also staged a Global Conference for Media Freedom today ????

Ahhh, poor little Steven, couldn’t get elected, lost his deposit, and now back where he belongs.  Nothing less than what he deserves, but no doubt the sycophantic brigade of sick worshipers of his narcissistic hate preach will cry foul.  Pathetic.

Archived