Jailed financier Epstein seeks house arrest in Manhattan mansion

webfact

3 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Trump hinted at all this during the election campaign, that a big scandal was coming the democrats way. 

Ironic now seem the cries of lock her up (miss Clinton) when old Bill looks set for some bird now. There’s more, Branson and Prince Andrew won’t be sleeping easy. 

Get plenty of popcorn out for this one. 

You're an adult I assume? What if Itold you an earthquake was coming soon?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things are about to get a little multi-dimensional for ol' Jeff.  Questions are being asked regarding his wealth, and how he came to own all that he possesses.  He'll probably be charged with financial monkey business, tax fraud, laundering, etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/business/jeffrey-epstein-net-worth.html

1 minute ago, bendejo said:

Things are about to get a little multi-dimensional for ol' Jeff.  Questions are being asked regarding his wealth, and how he came to own all that he possesses.  He'll probably be charged with financial monkey business, tax fraud, laundering, etc.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/10/business/jeffrey-epstein-net-worth.html

As an American citizen I think accounting for the money is his biggest problem. Unfortunately the penalty for those  "white collar" crimes are practically nothing, compared to the penalties for messing up young girls heads for the rest of their lives.

43 minutes ago, twocatsmac said:

Trump hinted at all this during the election campaign, that a big scandal was coming the democrats way. 

Ironic now seem the cries of lock her up (miss Clinton) when old Bill looks set for some bird now. There’s more, Branson and Prince Andrew won’t be sleeping easy. 

Get plenty of popcorn out for this one. 

????

There were a lot of names in his black book, many of them females well over 50yrs...

Think more to do with his financial services business, and of coarse HRH Randy Andy has diplomatic immunity, more untouchable than MBS.

1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

As an American citizen I think accounting for the money is his biggest problem. Unfortunately the penalty for those  "white collar" crimes are practically nothing, compared to the penalties for messing up young girls heads for the rest of their lives.

We can only hope that his finances are probed fully. Following the money is the path to unraveling this whole thing, and that is where the greatest resistance is going to come from. Examining the money would almost certainly implicate Wexner, and he is an incredibly powerful man. I think there is going to be a very strong push by the government to simply catalog Epstein's sex crimes, the sex crimes of any people caught on tape, and then ending the investigation there. Who was funding Epstein, and what the blackmail tapes were being used for is something I don't think we are ever going to really find out. I hope and pray I am wrong. But these guys have the government, the intelligence community, and the entire mainstream media in their pockets. Very hard to get through to the truth given that sort of resistance.  

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

????

There were a lot of names in his black book, many of them females well over 50yrs...

Think more to do with his financial services business, and of coarse HRH Randy Andy has diplomatic immunity, more untouchable than MBS.

The only person in the British Royal family who has immunity from criminal prosecution is the reigning monarch, at this time  HM Queen Elizabeth

Prince Andrew is not a diplomat so no immunity 

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

We can only hope that his finances are probed fully. Following the money is the path to unraveling this whole thing, and that is where the greatest resistance is going to come from. Examining the money would almost certainly implicate Wexner, and he is an incredibly powerful man. I think there is going to be a very strong push by the government to simply catalog Epstein's sex crimes, the sex crimes of any people caught on tape, and then ending the investigation there. Who was funding Epstein, and what the blackmail tapes were being used for is something I don't think we are ever going to really find out. I hope and pray I am wrong. But these guys have the government, the intelligence community, and the entire mainstream media in their pockets. Very hard to get through to the truth given that sort of resistance.  

They don’t have SDNY in their pocket.

Hmm,...We can assume safely that Epstein Has compromising material on every Person that was invited on his private Island !!! Trump, Bill Clinton, Branson, Prince Andrew etc.... 

35 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

If Epstein has all the dirt on all these rich and influential people,he will probably have an unexpected heart attack while on remand.

They cannot allow him to make a deal this time.

I would imagine that his heart is pretty strong from all the excitement in his past. But the dirt and the dirty picture collection probably has quite a few heavy weights changing their underwear quite frequently these days.

8 minutes ago, candide said:
1 hour ago, balo said:

I wonder if he ever went to a party with Donald Trump? I can imagine them together, sniffing coke. 

Here you are!

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

Nothing there about Trump snorting cocaine. Sounds like yet another unhinged defamatory smear again the president from the usual quarter. 

1 hour ago, balo said:

I wonder if he ever went to a party with Donald Trump? I can imagine them together, sniffing coke. 

I’ll not post the link, the content is stomach turning, but ‘Katie J’ gave an interview on video describing her encounters at Epstein’s parties.

Her allegations include a detailed description a set of behaviors by Trump that at a later date he himself provided a perfect explanation for when he claimed to be a ‘Germaphobe’.

How KJ came to describe so accurately what Trump later confirmed needs explanation.

13 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Nothing there about Trump snorting cocaine. Sounds like yet another unhinged defamatory smear again the president from the usual quarter. 

Nice try at deflection. The main point was "party with Donald Trump". The article explains that Epstein was Trump's best friend, that Trump attended his parties, and additionally was accused of underage girl's rape together with Epstein.

Epstein I’m sure kept records photos ect to leverage thease wealthy guys perhaps old putin has some of it and is using it and money laundering as dirt on Donald wouldent surprise me in the least

52 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Snorting Adderall, perhaps.

My buddy Acosta did it for me before, why can't I get the "special treatment" again? He was so nice to me. He treated me like a VIP. I got all of the perks of being a wealthy man, who was influential, and knew alot of famous and powerful people, who I could bring down with me. They were so nice to me last time. Why the change? Don't they know that I can still bring down Clinton, Prince Harry, possibly Trump, and so many others? Come on guys. Let me stay in my 50,000 sf mansion. It is so much more pleasant than the slammer. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

My buddy Acosta did it for me before, why can't I get the "special treatment" again? He was so nice to me. He treated me like a VIP. I got all of the perks of being a wealthy man, who was influential, and knew alot of famous and powerful people, who I could bring down with me. They were so nice to me last time. Why the change? Don't they know that I can still bring down Clinton, Prince Harry, possibly Trump, and so many others? Come on guys. Let me stay in my 50,000 sf mansion. It is so much more pleasant than the slammer. 

Prince harry was never mention, his Uncle Prince Andrew was known to Epstein.

Archived