BANGKOK 24 July 2019 01:07
webfact

Trump rips tech firms at 'free speech' summit

12 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Actually, I agree with Hillary, that Comey screwed her. The Russians played virtually no part despite the press, and Wikileaks offered some transparency to something that everyone knew was going on but couldn't prove. The only fault I would say about Wikileaks is that they didn't provide the same amount of transparency to the other side.

You're saying that the Russians didn't hack the DNP?

1 minute ago, bendejo said:

Mueller found DT culpable but wouldn't come right out and state it, Ken Starr style.

Quite so. I think we all would have an equivalent summary to Ken Starr's description of acts of oral-anal sex most entertaining and I for one am disappointed that Mueller did not include any

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You're saying that the Russians didn't hack the DNP?

No, I'm not.

3 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

No, I'm not.

"The Russians played virtually no part despite the press," ?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

"The Russians played virtually no part despite the press," ?

I thought that was what the American investigative press should have done. As I mentioned in a previous post my only objection is that it was not done to the Republicans as well.  I am a fan of transparency.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Trump said he has told his administration to look for regulations and legislation that could protect free speech - though he did not provide details 

Quelle surprise 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The whole "summit????" was just a Trump troll to appease his dwindling base of sheep.

Besides it was only attended by Trumps like minded gadflies and the entire swarm collectively didn't break out of the teens in regards IQ

Edited by expatfromwyoming
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

I thought that was what the American investigative press should have done. As I mentioned in a previous post my only objection is that it was not done to the Republicans as well.  I am a fan of transparency.

It wouldn't have mattered though because though the RNC almost certainly tried to screw Trump over just as badly as the DNC did Bernie, Trump still ended up winning the nomination. The candidate who had been screwed didn't lose on the GOP side, so emails detailing the RNC's corruption would have only helped Trump. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lannarebirth said:

Right, that's why I gave an example of the "deplorables" which brought us to this point. Don't but, but, but me because you must know that it was the Democrats that gave us Trump. People like Jingthing are in denial of that but I'm gonna give you more credit.

The Democratic National Committee gave us Trump by shooting themselves in the foot with their nomination of the Clinton person. The Republicans did not win the election, the Democrats lost it. There is a difference.

Edited by Hayduke
  • Like 1

Just now, Hayduke said:

The Democratic National Committee gave us Trump by giving the nomination to the Clinton person. Trump did not win the election, Clinton lost it.

That is patently obvious. It is unfortunate that the Democrat's machinations came to us through Wikileaks rather than the mainstream investigative press but that's what you can expect when the corporations run the media and anoint the various winners in whichever country they operate in.

• Like 2

Point is that they first came for Alex Jones.

Where does it stop? De-platforming National Review and Breitbart etc? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Right, that's why I gave an example of the "deplorables" which brought us to this point. Don't but, but, but me because you must know that it was the Democrats that gave us Trump. People like Jingthing are in denial of that but I'm gonna give you more credit.

Wrong. It was 25 years of binging on reality TV that gave us Trump. It was the constant dumbing down of the American people, to the point where just a few carefully engineered slogans was all it took to vote for an infantile guy, who himself said there was no way he was going to get elected. 

• Thanks 1