Five snakes beaten to death after copulation in the air-con

webfact

Five snakes beaten to death after copulation in the air-con

3pm.jpg

Thai caption: Scary....snakes in the air-con

Kanchanaburi house owner Somkiat Thawornsuk had just settled down for the night with his wife and two small children when he heard weird noises coming from the air conditioner. 

Thinking there was some fault with the appliance he opened it and much to his surprise he saw a snake. 

Somkiat, 42, went to fetch Granddad for added assistance and soon they realized that that there was not one snake but five. 

And the one female and four smaller males had been having a sex session in the air-con unit. 

The snakes were extracted and taken out in the hall and beaten to death. 

Pictures of the carnage were posted on Facebook causing much comment.

Somkiat - who raises prize roosters surrounded by forest - said he was not scared of snakes himself. But he was concerned for the safety of his P1 and P3 (primary school) boys. 

The serpents turned out to be green snakes - totally harmless and non-venomous. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-12

sorry bout that, i have looked at several thai specific snake web sites and they referenced both smooth and rough skined green snakes.  i had a large one here until the dogs ran it off, no rats or tokays around at that time, pesky dogs.

8 hours ago, IraqRon said:

sorry bout that, i have looked at several thai specific snake web sites and they referenced both smooth and rough skined green snakes.  i had a large one here until the dogs ran it off, no rats or tokays around at that time, pesky dogs.

The rough and smooth skinned green snakes are North American snakes as far as I can tell.

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

The rough and smooth skinned green snakes are North American snakes as far as I can tell.

well i might have stumbled onto a n.a. website while googleing snake web sites and influenced by my aussie friend calling the same looking snake we saw one day togther by that name.

the one at my home crawled within five feet of me and was green with rough looking skin.  don't know thai name for it.

3 hours ago, IraqRon said:

well i might have stumbled onto a n.a. website while googleing snake web sites and influenced by my aussie friend calling the same looking snake we saw one day togther by that name.

the one at my home crawled within five feet of me and was green with rough looking skin.  don't know thai name for it.

Answered to Donald perhaps?? ????

This dropped out of my air-con last night.

1066037872_IMG-04d31848caca531fcc6c81455d632262-V1.thumb.jpg.4265173b94fbc6b709d9db94e24194eb.jpg

I sincerely hope that there are not four more waiting to follow it out.

And for those out there that worry about things like this, no, I didn't kill it, after about 5 goes I managed to get it onto the dustpan using my trusty brush and chucked it out of the window.

On 7/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Why do so many people insist on killing snakes in Thailand?

What about their religious beliefs?

Well, you learn something everyday, I never knew snakes were religious, are the buddhists, christians or what?

Archived