BANGKOK 22 July 2019 03:59
webfact

Five snakes beaten to death after copulation in the air-con

With all the Chinese running around he could have made a few baht selling them as a delicacy .

8 hours ago, IraqRon said:

sorry bout that, i have looked at several thai specific snake web sites and they referenced both smooth and rough skined green snakes.  i had a large one here until the dogs ran it off, no rats or tokays around at that time, pesky dogs.

The rough and smooth skinned green snakes are North American snakes as far as I can tell.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

said he was not scared of snakes himself.

But went to get Grand-dad... lol

Think I would have just set fire to the house of course after asking the snakes that age old question are you deadly or not🤔 

1 hour ago, canuckamuck said:

The rough and smooth skinned green snakes are North American snakes as far as I can tell.

well i might have stumbled onto a n.a. website while googleing snake web sites and influenced by my aussie friend calling the same looking snake we saw one day togther by that name.

the one at my home crawled within five feet of me and was green with rough looking skin.  don't know thai name for it.

• Like 1

“Having a sex session in the air-con unit”.

Like humans, in a very comfortable place. This is the definitive proof that the climate changue is affecting the species.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Denim said:

Our dogs were barking a lot yesterday after breakfast. Investigating I found they had chased this on top of the gate.

P_20190621_182714_vHDR_On_1.jpg

I don't like Thai drivers either.

3 hours ago, IraqRon said:

well i might have stumbled onto a n.a. website while googleing snake web sites and influenced by my aussie friend calling the same looking snake we saw one day togther by that name.

the one at my home crawled within five feet of me and was green with rough looking skin.  don't know thai name for it.

Answered to Donald perhaps?? 🙂

• Haha 1

This dropped out of my air-con last night.

1066037872_IMG-04d31848caca531fcc6c81455d632262-V1.thumb.jpg.4265173b94fbc6b709d9db94e24194eb.jpg

I sincerely hope that there are not four more waiting to follow it out.

And for those out there that worry about things like this, no, I didn't kill it, after about 5 goes I managed to get it onto the dustpan using my trusty brush and chucked it out of the window.

• Like 1

Did he eat them. Appafently snales2 are tasty i want tk try

On 7/12/2019 at 10:50 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Why do so many people insist on killing snakes in Thailand?

What about their religious beliefs?

Well, you learn something everyday, I never knew snakes were religious, are the buddhists, christians or what?