BANGKOK 24 July 2019 00:25
webfact

Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie admits parasite might have been in the juice not the Pad Thai

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, ezzra said:

I don't blame to clueless aussies but the general media who likes to make a big deal out of what the perceive to be a piece of sensational news tarnishing a country or a group of people without waiting to substantiate the facts first, not for nothing the coin phrase "fake news" was invented  a badge of shame that most media outlets richly deserves...

Many times having the shits here in Thailand I was sitting there and groaning while thinking what caused it.

Hard to tell as you easily forget what you ate during the day and incubation time varies as well.

I'd think of it as a good cleaning up. Once had a bad one from shrimp paté and that even in my own western home country. Really did poo the lining out of my body....and much more.

Edited by hugocnx

Posted (edited)

recall an old "one liner" from parasitology lab to welcome newcomers in the room;

grab a loose stool and sit down

Edited by atyclb
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Cronies, suspect they did it to promote traffic and get new clients.  Don't believe they run a profitable business at all, most likely in debt to pull off this stunt.  Fake news!

Edited by reefsurfah

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I bet that made Prawit jealous.

WATCH what you are saying and don't WIND him up.

'nuf sed.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, flyingtlger said:

Wasn't Australia a penal colony.....figures! 

Before that, and unbeknownst to most US citizens, prisoners were sent to the British colony where the majority landed in the Chesapeake Colonies on Maryland and Virginia.

'nuf sed.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Artisi said:

Is this story trying to the major "beat-up" for 2019, pad Thai, now juice, what's next - water? when that doesn't float their boat they should try "the beer, yes - it was definitely the beer" 

Next the air in Phuket.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, bluesofa said:
10 hours ago, Cranky said:

They didn't have the runs 

I bet that made Prawit jealous.

Very good! Whether it's horological or scatalogical humour, ol' loathsome is the gift that keeps on giving... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

44237948_10157335775185961_887366863560900608_n.jpg

"Maybe it was pad Thai, maybe it was juice..." 

Going by the photo, it was most likely the cheese. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's all a lie, and it started with a 180 baht Pad Tai in a food court, which normally would be 60 baht. Lies , lies, lies. 

• Like 1

Channel 7 Australia ahould not have run this story without careful research and distinguishing between facts and mere opinions of the uninformed. Millions of people visit Thailand and without any problem from food eaten. That is a `fact`.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, balo said:

It's all a lie, and it started with a 180 baht Pad Tai in a food court, which normally would be 60 baht. Lies , lies, lies. 

But really who gives a sh1t, no pun intended, it really doesn't rate on any scale in meaningful world events. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

But really who gives a sh1t, no pun intended, it really doesn't rate on any scale in meaningful world events. 

Who knows? It could start a trend in 'hysterical dysentery' on a global scale, as people feel they are missing out, if the story gains even more publicity.

• Haha 1