Non o dependent

Arggghhh

I've just been knocked back while applying for my non o visa renewal based on Thai son. I've put in over 40k per month from the UK for the last year thinking this was correct. Immigration officer said this needs to be accompanied by a letter from the British government. My income comes from property rental. Hopefully someone can inform me of the up to date rules. 

Martin. 

Do you mean that they want proof of the source of income? If so, that is possible under the rules, and they expect you to be in receipt of a pension/investment type income.

Which office are you applying at?

Edited by elviajero

OK I thought as much thank you. 

Maybe I caught her before her lunch break which is why she couldn't be bothered. All that causes is a sense of "I've had enough" of Thai immigration and that they don't know their own requirements. 

This is my 5th renewal I've done so never needed an agent. 

Thanks

Martin

19 minutes ago, sefty said:

Hua hin

I have statements from my lettings company. 

You could try using those. If not accepted you could try the 400K route. The money only needs to be in the account on the day you apply when applying as a parent, so a short term loan from family/friends could solve your problem.

If you need more time, you can apply for a 60 day extension. No financials needed.