PM Prayut: Ministers must serve the nation

webfact

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Serve the nation:cheesy: So they are going to put the nation before self interest..... BS, never gonna happen.

Love the gag where the minister of education said all Thai students must learn 2 languages. What a joke. They have been trying that for 20 years and i can't see to many Thais talking English Half the thai kids are flat out stringing together 1 thai sentence. First lesson for new Ministers find the trough and put your snout in it

I hear that napoleon, with the little n, has plagiarised an old well known song especially for the new politicians, it goes something like this:

"Let us all sing together

as the show's hit the road 

ensure you follow closely

and harmonise as we should

for as you are aware

we now control the well. 

Chorus

So it's one for the money 

Two for the show

And it's three for me as usual

before I go go go."

Not even one student of a 4,000 + students school likes Pinocchio, nor does anybody of my Thai family.

That the election was forged is not just knowledge of people who get "real news", unfiltered by the military.

Why still military and the title General? Would he really be the elected Prime Minister, Congratulations. But nope, that's unfortunately not true.

Pinocchio did all to get the country more than ten years back while all has gotten more expensive but people don't receive more money for how long now?

Now it's not that all Isaan people "still love the former President family", it's gotten so difficult for the majority of Thai people to live their lives in a way they could before they decided to take over.

BTW, the suicide rate has increased, too many people do not have a job and countless farmers live under the existence minimum. 

He' do all a big favour if he'd just step back before more destruction is made to the whole nation, but he'll never leave, even when some tanks are needed. 

A very sad part of this country that was called the Land of Smiles. Was. 

9 hours ago, ubon farang said:

Love the gag where the minister of education said all Thai students must learn 2 languages. What a joke. They have been trying that for 20 years and i can't see to many Thais talking English Half the thai kids are flat out stringing together 1 thai sentence. First lesson for new Ministers find the trough and put your snout in it

That's a bit harsh Richie!Most Thai students end up learning three languages,their local language ,thai and English.How the fck could you possibly know half of the Thai kids let alone how much of a sentence they can string together?You are full of excremental rubbish.

11 hours ago, Benmart said:

If this article were about France, perhaps there would be a connection.

It's more than an article;
the newspapers Le Figaro, 20 minutes, Liberation, Le Nouvel obs .. Mediapart which regularly raises the small and large trafficking of the corrupt elected officials of France speak almost every day and the sums involved are incommensurable well above the bribes that Thai people put themselves in the pocket.

58 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

That's a bit harsh Richie!Most Thai students end up learning three languages,their local language ,thai and English.How the fck could you possibly know half of the Thai kids let alone how much of a sentence they can string together?You are full of excremental rubbish.

As for their local language, so Lao or Khmer and a little bit Lana I agree with you;
on the other hand, as far as English is concerned, I laugh;
my two daughters who have been to the university do not know how to put two words of English one behind the other; ( about me, I never went to an University )
the director of Sawang Daen Din Hospital, who is also a doctor, knows at best a dozen words of English.
The kids you meet on the side of the road know only one word: "hello" and sometimes "good morning" even if it's 5 o'clock in the afternoon .and I answer them systematically : you don't know not how to say hello in thai? "

Archived