Man detained after running naked along Jomtien Beach Road

webfact

jo2.jpg

Picture: Pattaya City Law Enforcement Facebook

A man has been detained after running naked along the Beach Road in Jomtien.

On Friday morning, shocked locals and tourists spotted the man running in and out of traffic and approaching passersby near Soi 7.

The man was eventually stopped by a team of district officials who were in the area.

jomtien.jpg

Pattaya City Law Enforcement Facebook

Photos shared to the Pattaya City Law Enforcement Facebook page showed the naked man running down the middle of the road. 

The officials put him in the back of their pick up truck and took him to safety.

Relevant agencies had been contacted to provide help to the man.

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-12

Sitting in an area where Thai families had come to enjoy Jomtien beach...a european looking 30s farang came there with his bathing suit and towel in hand...sat down among the families gathered there and proceeded to remove his clothing and put on his bathing suit...I was shocked at his brazen display in front of all those people...

I guess I still feel nudity should be displayed in selective places...among women and children at the beach is not one of them...

4 hours ago, webfact said:

This is what gives Pattaya the name it deserves. What is needed is some female naked runners to enhance that image and perk the place up a bit. They shouldn't be hard to find going by the empty bars.

12 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

proceeded to remove his clothing and put on his bathing suit

What a horrible catastrophe it must have been to see a naked man at the beach while he was changing his cloth. Hope you fully recovered from the shock. There is a FB group petitioning babies should come to this world in jumpsuits, they just don't know yet who to send it to...

13 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Sitting in an area where Thai families had come to enjoy Jomtien beach...a european looking 30s farang came there with his bathing suit and towel in hand...sat down among the families gathered there and proceeded to remove his clothing and put on his bathing suit...I was shocked at his brazen display in front of all those people...

I guess I still feel nudity should be displayed in selective places...among women and children at the beach is not one of them...

happens a lot on German beaches, so I understand....though I never been Germany !!! 

44 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

What a horrible catastrophe it must have been to see a naked man at the beach while he was changing his cloth. Hope you fully recovered from the shock. There is a FB group petitioning babies should come to this world in jumpsuits, they just don't know yet who to send it to...

You miss the point esse.  There were women and children trying to enjoy the beach without a klutz getting butt naked in front of them...you saying this is an ok?

Perhaps he lost it all in one of those scam strip poker games that have been popping up here and there.

Could be a "teachable moment" for those families "Well, son, I'm not going to show you my willy, but perhaps it is time to talk about the birds and the bees".

Archived