BANGKOK 24 July 2019 00:35
MeePeeMai

TM30 Mandela Effect in The Matrix

Just now, BlackSwan said:

Would you mind posting the pictures of the signs or the brochure please?

Will do but my wife has them on her phone and she is at work now.  I will post them as soon as she gets home tonight.

• Like 1

As far as i understand it neither on the posters nor on the brochure is anything about "if comming from abroad" or "if having travelled to another province".

They just use the standard wording as in the law which is about like this:

"The housemaster, the owner or the possessor of the residence, or the hotel manager where the alien, receiving permission to stay temporary in the Kingdom has stayed, must notify the competent official of the Immigration Office located in the same area with that hours, dwelling place or hotel, within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the alien concerned."

10 hours ago, MeePeeMai said:

On the way home I just thought to myself .... welcome to the Twilight Zone, where the Mandela Effect is now in full force. 

Named after the famous Nelson Mandela this conspiracy theory Is when a large group of people remember something being a certain way, but when people go back and look at it, it has changed or is gone in this universe with no reasoning other than "it's always been like that".

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sounds like an accurate description of your situation.

Thanks for the info. Please give us an update on your next visit if they make any new changes in policy.  

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mandela Effect

• Like 1