Jump to content
BANGKOK 18 July 2019 08:04
snoop1130

Thai model actress Selina has baby forcibly taken from her on Phuket street

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Matzzon said:

The most probable is that he is her father

You could be right with this one.

 

Quote

her 16-month daughter, Ayla, was taken from her by force by the child’s father, Bangkok-based property developer Ditsadetch Kanokwiriyasanti,

 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

You could be right with this one.

 

 

Ok, but I don´t understand. Did you base that on the quote under? Then you are speaking about the childs father. I was speaking about the mothers father, that also was living in Phuket, and the one the father of the child talked to before snatching the child. Or just maybe I missed something you are trying to mention?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, but I don´t understand. Did you base that on the quote under? Then you are speaking about the childs father. I was speaking about the mothers father, that also was living in Phuket, and the one the father of the child talked to before snatching the child. Or just maybe I missed something you are trying to mention?

The mothers father would be the farang in the pic. Father of the child is a guy named Ditsadetch Kanokwiriyasanti according to the link.

Edited by Vacuum
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the woman snatched the child from the Bangkok family home, moved to Phuket and blocked the fathers phone.

Sounds like dad just corrected her injustice towards him.

Good luck to him.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

So the woman snatched the child from the Bangkok family home, moved to Phuket and blocked the fathers phone.

Sounds like dad just corrected her injustice towards him.

Good luck to him.

There's nothing in the article about her 'snatching' the child.

 

According to Thailand child custody law, both lawful parents of a child have full custodial rights (unless a Thailand court order modifies these parental rights.)

 

So, unless a court had granted sole custody to the father (of which there's no evidence) she had a perfect right to take her child with her. What makes you think the father has more right to the child than the mother or that any "injustice" was done to him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

There's nothing in the article about her 'snatching' the child.

You gotta read the full story, it also says mom employed nanny and housekeeper to look after the kid while she worked full time.

Having lost two children of my own in the UK from a woman snatching and running I have the greatest sympathy for the guy. I never saw mine again.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

You gotta read the full story, it also says mom employed nanny and housekeeper to look after the kid while she worked full time.

I read the whole story, including that part of it. It says there were housekeepers at their house in Bangkok and that she had hired a babysitter in Phuket for when she was working. In any event, none of that translates to the child being 'snatched.' 

 

I can sympathise with your personal travails but unless you know the full facts of this case (and neither of us do) there's no way to be sure it mirrors your experience.

 

Ms Pearce for instance, points out the she (and her father) had "already told him that he can come to see his daughter anytime," and that she had "never stopped him from seeing her ..."

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Ms Pearce for instance, points out the she (and her father) had "already told him that he can come to see his daughter anytime," and that she had "never stopped him from seeing her ..."

Bit hard for him to do when she's blocked his phone.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BritManToo said:
2 hours ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Ms Pearce for instance, points out the she (and her father) had "already told him that he can come to see his daughter anytime," and that she had "never stopped him from seeing her ..."

Bit hard for him to do when she's blocked his phone.

Why?  It doesn't require a phone contact to see his daughter anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...