India is the answer! Indians flood Walking Street after bad week for Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, kaiyaibob said:

At least Indians like the ladies and like a drink  ... that is 5 men like 1 lady and 5 guys like 1 bottle of whiskey and buy their own water dont forget the free pool games and look for free.. enjoy what you wish for Thailand 

Last night 4 indians sharing 1 pizza at my restaurant, after they were done I walked up to them and told who appeared to be the leader of the pack, "Next time if you come with your 4 friends, order 4 pizzas, I'll be inclined to give you a small rebate if you actually order 4 pizzas", the guy didn't even reply to me in proper english but rather made it clear from the looks in his eyes that they weren't going to change their "practices" of 1 pizza shared by 4 guys, 1 bottle shared by 4 guys, 1 lady shared by 4 guys.

I hope I don't get banned for saying this but... Indians are really the worst <deleted> you can expect as customers, they're just terrible people, they have no place in Thailand, they'll just drag Pattaya further down the drain (who would've thought it was even possible?).

1 minute ago, BestB said:

I also wish more of them would come . At least then when I offer 500 for 1 guy she would be super excited instead of getting 500 to do 5 guys????

Seriously, it's happening already. Visit Drinking Street. The Arabs have moved on and it's now mainly occupied by Indians. The bars in there are dying. Used to play a lot of Arab music, now it's all Indian music. Always been a golden rule that ladyboys are forbidden to work there, now has a ladyboy bar to cater for the new clientele.

The girls are gutted and many have moved on. Those that are left dive on any white face that goes in there. Some real bargains to be had.

The future of Pattaya?

Just now, Humpy said:

The girls in the GoGo bars do not like Indian men, full stop. Don't believe me ? ..then pop into any GoGo bar in Walking Street and ask the ladies  !!

A better test would be to send in an Indian gentleman with 5,000bht in his hand, and see how many wanted to go home with him. I'd guess all of them.

8 hours ago, vadid said:

There will probably a rise in Indian tourists for a couple of years. Then when they too get tired of being cheated, fleeced, overcharged, conned and made to feel like walking ATMs they too will go elsewhere.

You are right there, they won't like the Thai's doing to them what they have been doing to others for fifty years.

555. ????????????????

20 men trying to get one bar girl for same price for all!!!

1 man going to bars trying to negotiate a cheaper price for drinks for 20!!!

I man going to restaurants trying to negotiate cheaper menu prices for 20!!

Finally, 20 people walking past every restaurant and bar eating a 7/11 toastie and a drinking a small beer!!!!

????????????????????????

Poor hygiene is a fact of life in India. It has a population of 1.37 billion people, and recent estimates showed that some 522 million of them are forced to defecate in the open, each and every day, with insufficient access to a water source. 

Leaving aside economics, it is hardly surprising that Thai girls, who largely practice excellent hygiene and bodily care, would want to "go" with an Indian.

4 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Last night 4 indians sharing 1 pizza at my restaurant, after they were done I walked up to them and told who appeared to be the leader of the pack, "Next time if you come with your 4 friends, order 4 pizzas, I'll be inclined to give you a small rebate if you actually order 4 pizzas", the guy didn't even reply to me in proper english but rather made it clear from the looks in his eyes that they weren't going to change their "practices" of 1 pizza shared by 4 guys, 1 bottle shared by 4 guys, 1 lady shared by 4 guys.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put up a sign saying all customers must purchase food.

Then refuse to serve four guys, trying to order one food item.

8 hours ago, kaiyaibob said:

At least Indians like the ladies and like a drink  ... that is 5 men like 1 lady and 5 guys like 1 bottle of whiskey and buy their own water dont forget the free pool games and look for free.. enjoy what you wish for Thailand 

And if one takes her to his room she also gets 5 customers for the price of one. Such a deal.

7 minutes ago, Humpy said:

The girls in the GoGo bars do not like Indian men, full stop. Don't believe me ? ..then pop into any GoGo bar in Walking Street and ask the ladies  !!

When I first got here the girls in Chiang Mai told the Chinese Army troops that they didn't like Americans.  PS Chiang Mai was the R&R spot for Chinese troops that guarded the opium caravans back then.  

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

Myths? Do tell more, as you are an expert , please educate 

Just read a lot of the comments in this thread, and then you will be educated automatically.

So, welcome to the new style on Thai Visa. Appearently it´s India-bashing-time.

HAHA Walking Street Will Close Down if You Want More Indians There . Every White Man Knows it ? They Watch Hold Hands And Spend Nothing In Any Bar or Restaurant Then Walk Up And Down For Hours Spending Nothing This is Another Hilarious Tale Here They Are Clutching At Straws Now Scraping The Bottom Of The Barrel . 

2 hours ago, upena said:

Ever been to a Pattaya Go-Go and seen 8 Indians sharing one bottle of water for 4 hours?

Actually I have not and I can pretty well guarantee you have not either. 

Looks like this thread is degenerating in the usual TVF manner.  Everyone trying to outdo each other in the hate and bile stakes. 

Get over it guys..... This is what is happening here and now.  Good or bad there is not much you can do about it.  Leave or don't come for holidays anymore.  It is what it is. 

Thailand will survive in one form or another.  

Try Cambodia until they wake up to the ageing sexpats..... They already have experience with the pedos.  Philippines beckons you? Read up on the latest laws as published on this fine internet site. 

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to put up a sign saying all customers must purchase food.

Then refuse to serve four guys, trying to order one food item.

It would make more sense but sadly enough we're in need of money and not in a position where we can afford to decline customers. So there.

Fun fact should I even mention they tried to "run away" without paying their bill?

14 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Not 100% true, seen evidence to the contrary myself. They will chase the money. Nor do I believe what the girls tell me. 

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

Not 100% true, seen evidence to the contrary myself. They will chase the money. Nor do I believe what the girls tell me. 

i agree with that, i see more and more nice girls going with pakis or indians...

The problem with Indian "tourists" (not the Indians with money that live here) is they spend <deleted> all.

Been out for a drink this afternoon. Two Indians came into the bar. One had his own water the other one bought one bottle of chang.

Left after 30 minutes and took his bottle with him!!!

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They don't knock them them back in soi 4 bangkok either. I said/ paid goodbye to my latest love at Nana hotel.  Walked outside and she was surrounded by 5 Indian guys.  The gist of the conversation was negotiating a single or group rate.  She toddled off with one guy. 

10 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Fun fact should I even mention they tried to "run away" without paying their bill?

Well revenge at last for the curry house runner popular in UK 1980s after a night out on the beer!

17 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

555. ????????????????

20 men trying to get one bar girl for same price for all!!!

1 man going to bars trying to negotiate a cheaper price for drinks for 20!!!

I man going to restaurants trying to negotiate cheaper menu prices for 20!!

Finally, 20 people walking past every restaurant and bar eating a 7/11 toastie and a drinking a small beer!!!!

????????????????????????

Any rise on 20? Do I hear 25?

4000 Indians will be the same$$$ as 400 westerners. Bars will be empty. 

Profits down. A good dose of these tourists will soon make the locals happy. Dont forget halve of the Indians do not drink. Halve are vegetarians and 90% have a small amount of disposable income.

But most are willing to share. Lol

22 minutes ago, Humpy said:

That’s a turban myth. 

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

A better test would be to send in an Indian gentleman with 5,000bht in his hand, and see how many wanted to go home with him. I'd guess all of them.

True , the only problem is after the deed he would demand 4500 change

25 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Last night 4 indians sharing 1 pizza at my restaurant, after they were done I walked up to them and told who appeared to be the leader of the pack, "Next time if you come with your 4 friends, order 4 pizzas, I'll be inclined to give you a small rebate if you actually order 4 pizzas",

They don't have the money to order one pizza each, sorry to say. This is the problem. 

Archived