Crackdown on immigrant families to start Sunday, Trump says

rooster59

12 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Any predictions as to "inadvertent" death toll?

Do I detect wishful thinking? If illegal immigrants believe the BS that they have been fed, that they have a "human right" not to be deported and start shooting ( and how unusual would that be in the gun-crazed US), I'm sure there are plenty who would use the resulting deaths as a political weapon.

In most countries, if you start shooting at law enforcement officers carrying out their duties, the right and wrong is very clear. Demonizing of ICE is done for a purpose.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Trump et al are a long way from this

The"illegal" immigration debacle has been a political football for decades...what the Dems are guilty of now is promoting lawlessness by helping illegals stay in the US illegally...

Playing the "race card" is a weak argument...if the Dems want open borders...change the damn law...you have the Congress and all the important committees...

6 hours ago, daoyai said:

It is hoped the info. will inspire them to surrender to an Immigration office thus saving them from the trauma of a raid. It is a kind gesture but some are bound to go into hiding or maybe go to an unconstitutional sanctuary city instead.

Kind , gesture?? Trump>> oxymoronic

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Trump et al are a long way from this

They all came legal, those tired and poor! Come legal!

7 minutes ago, Ozman52 said:

Do I detect wishful thinking? If illegal immigrants believe the BS that they have been fed, that they have a "human right" not to be deported and start shooting ( and how unusual would that be in the gun-crazed US), I'm sure there are plenty who would use the resulting deaths as a political weapon.

In most countries, if you start shooting at law enforcement officers carrying out their duties, the right and wrong is very clear. Demonizing of ICE is done for a purpose.

"If illegal immigrants believe the BS that they have been fed, that they have a "human right" not to be deported and start shooting ( and how unusual would that be in the gun-crazed US),..."

Clearly the wishful thinking is on your part?

As for "Demonizing of ICE is done for a purpose", because those immigrants don't really have a reason to fear ICE? Qhy don't those immigrants understand that there's very little difference between ICE agents and Santa Claus. They're just bringing the gift of deportation. 

13 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

"If illegal immigrants believe the BS that they have been fed, that they have a "human right" not to be deported and start shooting ( and how unusual would that be in the gun-crazed US),..."

Clearly the wishful thinking is on your part?

As for "Demonizing of ICE is done for a purpose", because those immigrants don't really have a reason to fear ICE? Qhy don't those immigrants understand that there's very little difference between ICE agents and Santa Claus. They're just bringing the gift of deportation. 

Deportation is, and should be, the ultimate result of illegal immigration, no matter how much BS you manage to fit between the two.

7 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Another election promise about to be fulfilled. Never has there been a President that followed through and achieved so many of his pre-electoral promises. Good luck with this Trump, the US citizens deserve priority over illegal immigrants. This should not be a contentious issue.

Why do Trump supporters blindly ignore his lies and broken promises? And worse-don't care that their man is telling lies.Despite his epic fails, lies and incompetence, Trump’s base supports him like he is God. Although I don't think Trump believes in God- How could Trump put his faith in a guy who supposedly built the heavens and earth… but didn’t put Trumps name on it?

Reported post removed.

Please do not use derogatory name calling in your posts such as "orange moron" . The post will be removed and any responses to it.

Thank you.

13 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

mr. donald trump fullfills his election promises whilst leaning back watching dummy dems to be ripping themselves apart in the caracas caucus.

wbr

roobaa01

He promised to stop illegal imm.

Hows it going?

as fox news reports vice presidents pence was tearing the cnn fake news about us dentention

centers apart. also as usual involved in such hoax stories the fantastic 4 stupid dem clowns antisemite supporter aocortez, antisemite muslims omar , tlaib and senile sanders.

wbr

roobaa01

12 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

as fox news reports vice presidents pence was tearing the cnn fake news about us dentention

centers apart. also as usual involved in such hoax stories the fantastic 4 stupid dem clowns antisemite supporter aocortez, antisemite muslims omar , tlaib and senile sanders.

wbr

roobaa01

Nurse>> Medication Time 🙂

Archived