BANGKOK
rooster59

Crackdown on immigrant families to start Sunday, Trump says

28 minutes ago, expatfromwyoming said:

Why do you wear the Trump hat backwards!!!!!!

Well. Because I disagree with 90% of what Trump says on any given Tweet...although he can reverse himself, and on a dime, and somehow his supporters don't seem to give a damn!

Now I'm old school, I used to believe that you could choose to agree and disagree with any parties individual polices, and decisions, even the party you affiliate to.

Today it seems I'm a dinosaur, and you have to follow the tribal letter of the law, regardless of how insane, nonsensical, or basically just wrong.

In today's world that just makes you an excommunicated heretic

• Like 2

On 7/13/2019 at 5:40 PM, 55Jay said:

The inclusion of the word "families" in this article and headline, is nonsense drama peddling. 

How do you know?

• Haha 1

But who's going to clean my car on a freezing January morning for a dollar ?

10 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well. Because I disagree with 90% of what Trump says on any given Tweet...although he can reverse himself, and on a dime, and somehow his supporters don't seem to give a damn!

Now I'm old school, I used to believe that you could choose to agree and disagree with any parties individual polices, and decisions, even the party you affiliate to.

Today it seems I'm a dinosaur, and you have to follow the tribal letter of the law, regardless of how insane, nonsensical, or basically just wrong.

In today's world that just makes you an excommunicated heretic

That my friend does not make you a Dinosaur it makes you an independent voter. 

I suspect there are more of as than estimated.

Trump's win took people by surprise because there were a lot of people that held hope that trump will solve things for them  but were ashamed to publicly admit it. In the privacy of the voting booth they voted for him.

Conversely  people that have supported trump are now ashamed to admite that they were so wrong, and are publicly bending over to make excuses, but privately they know, and in the privacy   of the voting booth I am convinced they will vote their conscience. For the above reason I predict a landslide loss for trump. 

But then again we have the democrats on the other side and they are known to shot themselves on the foot.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sirineou said:

That my friend does not make you a Dinosaur it makes you an independent voter. 

I suspect there are more of as than estimated.

Trump's win took people by surprise because there were a lot of people that held hope that trump will solve things for them  but were ashamed to publicly admit it. In the privacy of the voting booth they voted for him.

Conversely  people that have supported trump are now ashamed to admite that they were so wrong, and are publicly bending over to make excuses, but privately they know, and in the privacy   of the voting booth I am convinced they will vote their conscience. For the above reason I predict a landslide loss for trump. 

But then again we have the democrats on the other side and they are known to shot themselves on the foot.

I seriously hope you are right about the voter remorse factor, but a lot will depend on the available alternative

The Democrats unfortunately are also addicted to the Kool Aid, and my fear is that given the fact that Primaries are basically driven by the extremes of both parties, the choices in 2020 may be just as unpalatable as 2016!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

private groups building on property that does not belong to them?? How is that legal?

How do you know that owners haven't give permission? Seems unlikely. Unless it's federal land.

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

How do you know that owners haven't give permission? Seems unlikely. Unless it's federal land.

I don't and neither do you, But they lack eminent domain power and rights to federal or state owned land, That does not live them with very much at the border.

They are of course welcome to build anything they like on land they own as long as it adheres to local building codes. Where I live, without a variance walls are limited to 6ft high. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2019 at 10:19 AM, Dumbastheycome said:

In explanation of this post I perhaps need to say it is in light of the attitude of those involved  in the exercise and those who condone it  without reserve.

The US has  a very well documented capacity within the "enforcement" e.stablishment of committing acts of unprovoked lethal action. In this instance I suspect there will be ample opportunity  for lethal abuse. That is not in denial of actions  committed  by those who wrongfully defy the debatable issue of legitimate  selection of policy.

If the world is presented  with a genuine head count  of those snared in this public "crackdown"  will it  be a global  nationality or a pre-selected biased sample in support of  current  policy intent?

Antifa Terrorist shot dead by police in Oregon after he tried to fire bomb ICE facility. https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/antifa-member-killed-by-police-after-opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5tfcT1bVn

This on the heels of Democratic protesters vandalizing American Flag and putting a Mexican Flag up at another ICE facility. https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-protestors-rip-down-american-flag-at-ice-facility-raise-mexico-flag-vandalize-blue-lives-matter-flag

Dems are really showing their true colors. Trump has a way of drawing people out. 

Edited by usviphotography
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

great news illegal alien influx down by 29 % thks to efforts of security measurements at the southern border acc. to fox news alert jessy waterford show 14719. same show a report was on about a detention center illegals get snacks, 3 meals a day, showers, medical care, mattress erc....why dont obtain homeless us citizens the same comfort ???

wbr

roobaa01

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

great news illegal alien influx down by 29 % thks to efforts of security measurements at the southern border acc. to fox news alert jessy waterford show 14719. same show a report was on about a detention center illegals get snacks, 3 meals a day, showers, medical care, mattress erc....why dont obtain homeless us citizens the same comfort ???

wbr

roobaa01

What was the #s before Donald?thats right it was way down and the ones in detention aren’t beeing treated well but I think you know that allready 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2019 at 10:22 AM, bristolboy said:

The question EdWinchester was addressing is why would these people turn themselves in now that they've been warned by Trump. Not whether or not the USA should let them in. 

On 7/13/2019 at 1:17 PM, PremiumLane said:

Here is an idea, stop backing and instigating right wing coups in Central America, such as Hondouras. And before you start bleating 'butttt that was Obama', yep aware of that, so America should stop backing these coups and causing sh$t in other countries. 

And for those so pleased about stuff like this, the way the world is heading, remember you are an immigrant at the moment, one new law and you might be illegal too. 

"one new law and you might be illegal too."

No I wouldn't. I'd comply with the law and be on the next airplane out of here.

10 hours ago, Slip said:

Is this private group funded by Trump?  Laughable.
image.png.d99909a0359abb284e0178efba9b1402.png

You think they're going to stack bricks by hand? This is America, not Mexico.

9 hours ago, usviphotography said:

Antifa Terrorist shot dead by police in Oregon after he tried to fire bomb ICE facility. https://www.ammoland.com/2019/01/antifa-member-killed-by-police-after-opening-fire-on-officers-video/#axzz5tfcT1bVn

This on the heels of Democratic protesters vandalizing American Flag and putting a Mexican Flag up at another ICE facility. https://www.foxnews.com/us/colorado-protestors-rip-down-american-flag-at-ice-facility-raise-mexico-flag-vandalize-blue-lives-matter-flag

Dems are really showing their true colors. Trump has a way of drawing people out. 

Really? The article about the guy who was killed went into great detail about how he was shot at the middle school his daughter attended. Apparently, there was some kind of custody dispute between him and his wife. Absolutely nothing to do with ICE. Why did you post such a transparent lie? Were you counting on no one to follow the link?

9 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

They would, if they'd go south of the border and burn all their identification, then jump the fence and turn themselves in. When questioned by the border patrol, keep repeating "No habla Ingles." So there you go....three hots and a cot.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Jack100 said:

But who's going to clean my car on a freezing January morning for a dollar ?

You will, as previous generations did....before Americans got lazy and obese.

• Sad 1