Anyone ever got denied entry at the Premium Lane?

I am new to this forum, but it`s obvious that there is something weird going on at the Airports in the recent months. People get denied entry for whatever reason. I searched through the forum, but didn`t find an answer. So anyone ever got denied entry going trough the Premium Lane in BKK or using the VIP Services in other Airports (don`t know if they exist anymore). I am not talking to get a denied entry, because of waiting in the Premium Lane without a voucher. A mean getting denied for whatever reason when holding a valid visa.

Got the problem, that I was nearly denied entry a few days ago using the normal economy lane for the first time. The years before I used the Premium Lane like 20 times and never got a problem (even my passport was full of stamps), while the IO were talkative and friendly. 

My theory is that going trough the Premium Lane (which is also used by the Elite Visa holders) is more hassle-free and no one needs to even prove the 20k Baht. However, maybe there is a case in the forum, where the entry was denied? 

Edited by SpanishExpat

When I made a thread about being denied a tourist visa at Vientiane last month I booked a VIP service at suvarnabhumi where a guy walked me from the gate through the fast track lane, and although the officer let me in, I had to beg her for about five minutes. 

I’m not sure if it helped in my case - although I did use the same service last year when coming back from the USA and China, and it was very fast with absolutely no questions asked by the male officer. I think I’d have had problems using the regular lanes for sure back then - probably been denied. But this time I guess my entries had added up, so VIP didn’t even help too much. Overall I think it could certainly help depending on the extent of your history here ( and I recommend trying to get a male IO, not sure if that really helps but the one who almost denied me was female) .

Edited by Brad103
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brad103 said:

When I made a thread about being denied a tourist visa at Vientiane last month I booked a VIP service at suvarnabhumi where a guy walked me from the gate through the fast track lane, and although the officer let me in, I had to beg her for about five minutes. 

Well so in your case you had no valid S/METV then and just entered with the normal 30 days stamp right? That topic is just giving me headache, as I still need 2 entries in 2019. 1 can be done by land-border at Padang Besar, but the 2nd is already fixed, as I am booked with my girlfriend on a Singapore Airlines F/C-Ticket from Japan. 

Edited by SpanishExpat

1 hour ago, SpanishExpat said:

Well so in your case you had no valid S/METV then and just entered with the normal 30 days stamp right? That topic is just giving me headache, as I still need 2 entries in 2019. 1 can be done by land-border at Padang Besar, but the 2nd is already fixed, as I am booked with my girlfriend on a Singapore Airlines F/C-Ticket from Japan. 

Right, I entered with no visa 

• Like 1