Murder most fowl: Thai man beats neighbor to death over chicken theft

rooster59

Murder most fowl: Thai man beats neighbor to death over chicken theft

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTU2Ni83ODMzMjk0L25ld3MyNS0yLmpwZw==.jpg

Caption: He died because of chickens

Police in Phayao in northern Thailand were called when a man was found dead floating in a canal. 

Kornsak, 32, from the nearby village of Ban Saensuk in Pong district had been beaten to death on the head by a blunt object. 

The cops had little difficulty tracing the murderer - they simply followed drag marks 500 meters to his house.

There outside his property waiting for the Pong constabulary was Surasak. 

He told the cops that he was fed up that his neighbor had been stealing his chickens. So in a foul temper he picked up a hammer and beat him to death by whacking him in the forehead.

He then dragged him to the canal and went home to await arrest. 

He is now in custody, reported Sanook.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-07-13

33 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

He told the cops that he was fed up that his neighbor had been stealing his chickens. So in a foul temper he picked up a hammer and beat him to death by whacking him in the forehead.

He then dragged him to the canal and went home to await arrest. 

At least it sounds like the man had it all under control.

58 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

rooster reporting on a chicken, okay.. (and such a catchy headline!)

Yes, the story would have been far more interesting if he had beaten the thief to death with a chicken (frozen would help), and then cooked and eaten the murder weapon. Would have left the forensics department with a really shitty job on their hands too.

how sad to see a man killed over a chicken theft. I feel sad if he stole to feed his family , if he had one . Killing is a senseless act , especially over a chicken . R.I.P Kornsak  Your life ended so early.

And to the posters who laugh at a tragic death , get a life .

18 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Heaven knows what he wold have done if he had been diddling his wife !

2 hours ago, kevvy said:

how sad to see a man killed over a chicken theft. I feel sad if he stole to feed his family , if he had one . Killing is a senseless act , especially over a chicken . R.I.P Kornsak  Your life ended so early.

And to the posters who laugh at a tragic death , get a life .

They were probably the expensive fighting cocks.. which are worth thousands or Baht each.  

If only they would stop and think for a few seconds,before

doing these stupid acts,happens often,if i kill this man,over

nothing really,i am going to jail for a long time.it's definitely

not worth it.

regards worgeordie

6 hours ago, kevvy said:

I feel sad if he stole to feed his family , if he had one . Killing is a senseless act , especially over a chicken

What about Mr Surasak's family then, and it wasn't a chicken, it was several chickens? Perhaps this was not the first time, and finally he thought enough is enough.

34 minutes ago, MeePeeMai said:

On a more positive note, there's one less thief in the village now.

Nothing positive in this story at all, two families affected for the rest of their lives.

Totally avoidable.

20 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Nothing positive in this story at all, two families affected for the rest of their lives.

Totally avoidable.

totally avoidable yes, if able to think beyond the nose and even take the bold step of pondering consequences

Archived