Why do seemingly many Indians have the hots for ladyboys?

watgate

I do not intend for this to be racist or judgmental so if I come across like it is my apologies and I don't mean to offend anyone. When I was in Pattaya recently for a short stay I saw many Indians who were going bonkers over ladyboys. It looked like they were young children in a candy store and their heads were turning every which way and their eyes were bulging out of their sockets. I witnessed first hand many Indians who were going up to ladyboys and evidently propositioning them. I am curious as to why so many Indians have the hots for ladyboys? It seems disproportionate to their numbers and could it be a cultural thing? Is there not any ladyboys in India and so when they come to Thaiand it a new phenomenon and they are taken back by their looks along with something else in the package. I know different strokes for different folks but I was blown away by the extent of all the Indians who were literally drooling at the mouth as they looked at all the ladyboys. Is this a main reason for all the Indians in Pattaya now? I am interested in other folks impressions and opinions about this obvious attraction by so many Indians to ladyboys.

Meanwhile the Thai tunnelling contractor imported a couple of Thai chefs to keep the crews happy.

Both chefs were ladyboys who strutted around the compound in mini-skirts and high heels much to the chagrin of the locals. There were a number of raids on the "brothel".

I did want to take the "girls" to ladies-night at the Museum Inn bar (free lady drinks), sadly they were always busy. 

37 minutes ago, watgate said:

I witnessed first hand many Indians who were going up to ladyboys and evidently propositioning them. I am curious as to why so many Indians have the hots for ladyboys?

Maybe they just don't realise that they are ladyboys?

One of the reason many Indian families get rid of baby girls because they favor boys. This has created an appalling gender imbalance in many parts of India. Therefore many Indian males get their sex education boombooming each other.

Most Indians going to Pattaya are visiting for the first time and never seen a ladyboy in their life. The Indian Ladyboys are like ugly men. When they see Thai ladyboys they dont know they are ladyboys. They think that they are women. After seeing Indian ladyboys all their life they can never imagine that a Thai ladyboy is not a lady. I would say 99% looking for a female and get duped by a ladyboy. So next time you see Indians chasing a ladyboy pls do them a favor and tell them that they are not women. They will bless you for letting them know and saving them from a bad experience. 

Answer is a lot less complex than many of you think.

Ladyboys go at cheaper price, this is it nothing more and nothing less.

Funny enough though when you ask them , they almost unanimously tell you they did not know it was a ladyboy.

Have a very funny story to tell if anyone interested in reading

1 hour ago, Sanjay Jaybhay said:

Most Indians going to Pattaya are visiting for the first time and never seen a ladyboy in their life. The Indian Ladyboys are like ugly men. When they see Thai ladyboys they dont know they are ladyboys. They think that they are women. After seeing Indian ladyboys all their life they can never imagine that a Thai ladyboy is not a lady. I would say 99% looking for a female and get duped by a ladyboy. So next time you see Indians chasing a ladyboy pls do them a favor and tell them that they are not women. They will bless you for letting them know and saving them from a bad experience. 

Or not.

1 hour ago, Justgrazing said:

Given that a lot of the girls give them a big swerve

i stayed at a hotel on soi 6 that overlooked and was across from a long row of bars.

I sat there for hours (or was it days) in my "duck blind" watching the girls behind one way glass and a telephoto lens on my cellphone . ???? Sort of a easy way to do some recon. completely normal. yes i was in there for days.:clap2:

anyway sorry to say every time Indian men walked by the girls would stop smiling and look at their phone or turn away. This was 100% of the time. Just about anyone else would get grabbed and dragged into the bars.  

if they were young white guys (even the elephant man) they were all over it.

they love Japanese and Koreans big time.

15 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i stayed at a hotel on soi 6 that overlooked and was across from a long row of bars.

I sat there for hours (or was it days) in my "duck blind" watching the girls behind one way glass and a telephoto lens on my cellphone . ???? Sort of a easy way to do some recon. completely normal. yes i was in there for days.:clap2:

anyway sorry to say every time Indian men walked by the girls would stop smiling and look at their phone or turn away. This was 100% of the time. Just about anyone else would get grabbed and dragged into the bars.  

if they were young white guys (even the elephant man) they were all over it.

they love Japanese and Koreans big time.

Hahahaha love the bit about the lens and one way glass NCC .. Proper 007 you are .. 

Seen it myself Sir .. Some Indian dudes walked past a bar I was in one night and took a shine to one of the girls .. They stopped outside for 5 minutes gawping and muttering among thereselves  before one came in the bar to try and cut a deal but she must've wised up to what was about to happen and darted out the back .. Mamasan told him to buy a drink or sling it with his crew who were still waiting outside .. And whadya reckon he done .. Yep off he went and they moved on for a bit more window shopping .. 

They could be Pakistani. 

I worked with a Pakistani guy who was from a tribal region, he was a dishwasher.

So one Monday he asked what I did over the weekend, said not much, what did you do?

He said "I go Buzby."  I had to think.  There was a place only a few blocks from where I lived with that name, pretty much a tranny scene, back when glitter was still in fashion.  On weekends the crowd would spill out onto the street, couldn't miss it.

"I said Buzby's, the disco?" 

"Oh, gay dance very nice!"

11 hours ago, Crossy said:

Meanwhile the Thai tunnelling contractor imported a couple of Thai chefs to keep the crews happy.

Both chefs were ladyboys... 

A tunnelling contractor employing ladyboy chefs - either a happy accident, or a great example of ironic wit...

7 hours ago, Sanjay Jaybhay said:

Yes thats true ladyboys are cheaper but they dont know they are ladyboys. They think they are getting a good deal. If they know its a ladyboy all will run away. 

India is still a very repressed society, so it's likely many are having their first sexual encounter here. It may be many years later on that they find out meat and two veg are not genuine ladies' parts. 

Just spent 3 mos in the shipyard working daily with 100+ Indian men daily. I'd find them in corners rubbing on each, I believe their view is that women are for having families and men are for sex. 

Archived