Why do seemingly many Indians have the hots for ladyboys?

watgate

Oh my god i started to read the replies and I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard. I needed a good laugh so thank you to all the bright quick-witted posters who can find humor in so many places. BestB we are still waiting for your funny story to be told. NCC1701A I love your humor. It is a lot like mine and I find your posts to always be funny and adventurous as you relate your many life experiences. I can see you with your telephoto lens perched in your duck blind spying on the hotties. That is something I would have done also and have done before. I really enjoyed all the replies and have a few friends who are Indian so I don't think I am unfairly singling them out for any ridicule. They do a good enough job themselves. 

12 minutes ago, watgate said:

I can see you with your telephoto lens perched in your duck blind spying on the hotties. That is something I would have done also and have done before.

I think he was joking. I can't imagine that it's something that any of us have actually done before.:crazy:

20 hours ago, BestB said:

Answer is a lot less complex than many of you think.

Ladyboys go at cheaper price, this is it nothing more and nothing less.

Funny enough though when you ask them , they almost unanimously tell you they did not know it was a ladyboy.

Have a very funny story to tell if anyone interested in reading

Saw it recently myself. Group of four Indians trawling through the bars on Drinking Street. Refused to buy a drink at any bar, just propositioned various girls for the usual 4 for 1 deal and got nowhere.

Eventually they went to the ladyboy bar and got a result. Ladyboys are cheaper and less choosy. And the guys definitely knew it was a ladyboy they were taking home, a real gorilla. Any hole's a goal when you're a virgin on a tight budget.

BTW. Can't wait for the funny story.

Willing to bet 99% of the ones eagerly talking to ladyboys on the street are not actually aware they're talking to a man. India has much less females than males, AND it is mostly a conservative culture with no sex before marriage and still practice matchmaking. They are simply so inexperienced at socializing with women that they can't even tell they're not women. They are basically thinking they are talking to a super model 555

On 7/14/2019 at 12:11 AM, NCC1701A said:

i stayed at a hotel on soi 6 that overlooked and was across from a long row of bars.

I sat there for hours (or was it days) in my "duck blind" watching the girls behind one way glass and a telephoto lens on my cellphone . ???? Sort of a easy way to do some recon. completely normal. yes i was in there for days.:clap2:

anyway sorry to say every time Indian men walked by the girls would stop smiling and look at their phone or turn away. This was 100% of the time. Just about anyone else would get grabbed and dragged into the bars.  

if they were young white guys (even the elephant man) they were all over it.

they love Japanese and Koreans big time.

As I said in a post last week, when I ran a GoGo bar, the dancers asked if they could refuse to go with Indians who wanted to bar-fine them.

The girls said the Indians smelt - their body odour was really offensive.

On 7/13/2019 at 6:48 PM, KittenKong said:

Maybe they just don't realise that they are ladyboys?

maybe they have no choice

also they seem to hang out at massage parlours a lot, perhaps again hoping for a HE

Archived