Selling my condo procedure.

I wish to sell off my Condo.

Assuming I have a willing buyer. What are the procedures to sell of my condo.

Paper work like Sales & Purchase Agreement, getting a lawyer, going through

an agent and so on. If by agent, how much fees are required ?

Please kindly advise. Much appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance.

Assuming there is no outstanding loans in the condo all you need is a letter from from juristic saying you have paid your common fees, your passport, the title deed and your and your parents name written in Thai.

The buyer just need his passport, his name and parents name written in Thai, a cashier check and some cash to pay transfer fees.

Agents usually want 3%, but most will accept 2% if you ask nicely.

19 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Assuming there is no outstanding loans in the condo all you need is a letter from from juristic saying you have paid your common fees, your passport, the title deed and your and your parents name written in Thai.

The buyer just need his passport, his name and parents name written in Thai, a cashier check and some cash to pay transfer fees.

Agents usually want 3%, but most will accept 2% if you ask nicely.

A foreign buyer buying  in foreign quota will also need a Tor Tor 3 from his Thai bank for the amount listed on the sales contract that is shown at the Land Office.  Make sure it is in Thai. This shows that the money to buy the condo has been sent from abroad.   Usually closing cost fees are split 50/50 so if that is the case you as the seller will also need to bring cash to the Land Office on the day of closing to cover your share of the fees.  Make sure the cashier's check is completely correct, especially the spelling of your name, and don't hand over the chanote until you get the money.  

8 minutes ago, newnative said:

A foreign buyer buying  in foreign quota will also need a Tor Tor 3 from his Thai bank for the amount listed on the sales contract that is shown at the Land Office.

I worked here in Thailand for 15 years when i went to buy my condo the money was already here in Thailand as I earned it here. Land office said no can do it must come from abroad even though i earned it here working on a valid WP and non B business and paying taxes here as well.

The person that i bought the unit from said no problem took me to TT exchange main office here in Pattaya and for 5000 baht got me the Tor Tor 3 paper needed at the land office.  

Archived