American expat and Thai wife arrested in Pattaya on drugs and weapon charges

rooster59

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think many, if any farang criminals have actually been executed in Thailand, they either get their sentence commuted to life, get a royal pardon after so long, or get transferred back to a jail in their home country. Obviously in the mean time his life will become unbearable and he may die from illness or violence whilst inside.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say that the pic in the op just sums this place up, the cop looks like he's been dragged through a hedge backwards, but don't forget boys n girls to wear your best bib and tucker when dealing with a lowly nobody at your local immigration.

Caveat: That lowly nobody can have you turfed out of the kingdom before your feet can touch the ground if he or she feels like it, such is life.

9 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Only one?

I guess it's down to who makes a deal first and judging by the look on Bart's face, he already knows he's the one that's buggered.

Literally in jail

9 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

It's just .22 long rifle ammo.  I probably have 4,000 rounds around the house.

I take it,the 4,000 rounds are in the US, you expecting a fire fight ?????

regards Worgeordie

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

I take it,the 4,000 rounds are in the US, you expecting a fire fight ?????

regards Worgeordie

No, just a conservative person who puts things away for a rainy day.  Hey, it's easy to use 200 rounds or more a day just practicing.

I probably have a thousand rounds or more of larger calibers, I don't count.  9 mm, .357, 7.62 x 39, 5.56 x 45, 45 ACP, etc. I have a handful of 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser rounds - nice rifle. 

Me, my brothers and my boys always enjoyed bangs, stinks and smokes.  But back then, you didn't get in much trouble for making pipe bombs, unless you made an arse of yourself. We were responsible, 55555.

10 minutes ago, FredGallaher said:

I wonder if he was shipping to the US. If so the DEA would have tipped off Thai police. It looks like a well planned bust and the guy was caught off guard. Looks too much for local consumption and there is local competition. 

He'll wish he was in the US when caught because prisons in US are resorts compared to Thailand. 

I don't think so,he also had 205,500 baht in cash,so looks like

he was supplying local addicts,of which there are many,maybe

a few years in Thai prison,and if he survives, could be sent to

the US to finish his sentence.

regards worgeordie

On 7/13/2019 at 10:47 AM, Isaanbiker said:

Why not dealing drugs? Can hardly say it's for their consumption only?

one gram 2 thousands BHT on the streets. So it is close to tow millions. 50% for the street peddlers. Still he was hoping to get one million. Which is $30K USD. Can buy a 20-year elite. But alas his hope was shattered. 

3 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

one gram 2 thousands BHT on the streets. So it is close to tow millions. 50% for the street peddlers. Still he was hoping to get one million. Which is $30K USD. Can buy a 20-year elite. But alas his hope was shattered. 

Unless he was flipping for years and finally got caught.

Most street level drug dealers are quite dumb tho......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived