VIDEO: Crazed machete wielding farang terrifies neighbours in Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you ask me this guy doesn't look as mental as it usually is, he looks very calculated and aware of what he is doing, he even puts his knife away each time.
Might more got to do with a breakpoint of issues and neighbours, things we can't see in the video.

All I see in the video is a Thai guy trying to attack him, and him creating distance. Hard to say without knowing the entire story.

This guy have every sign of been on something (maybe Benzos) and run out of them or just quit alltogether.

Some may laugh at that but really it is no joke

could happen to anyone who takes those drugs and quits cold turkey.

going of meds + lots of alcohol to compensate.

+ sleep deprivation

+ probable many other physical issues

+ dehydration. 

and malnutricion.

Easy to brand someone a nutter but sometimes there are reasons, or at least conditions, as to why someone turns into

this sort of lunatic behaviour.

So be sure if quitting to taper off those meds gradually and get rid of any weapons and machetes beforehand!

On 7/13/2019 at 8:03 PM, geoffbezoz said:

And there was me thinking that acting like a retard, threatening people with machetes was an occupation reserved for some Thais.  Oh well , good to see that there is multi-multiculturalism in the lunatic community also. ????

Shows that he has been in Thailand too long. It is wearing off on him.

The worst thing here, for me, is to see how quickly the foreigners here turn against each other. In a heartbeat.

He probably has legitimate concerns. He might have lost it, but does that mean he should be deported?

Some really weakhearted and disgusting comments here, by so many.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:36 AM, JamJar said:

The worst thing here, for me, is to see how quickly the foreigners here turn against each other. In a heartbeat.

He probably has legitimate concerns. He might have lost it, but does that mean he should be deported?

Some really weakhearted and disgusting comments here, by so many.

Welcome to TV. Not for the faint hearted or thin skinned. I am reminded of the John Cooper Clarke Poem: 'Bring Back Hanging, (for everyone)

3 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

I would pay to see a soi dog darted....does it ever actually happen?

It was a long time ago but I remember seeing a team using blow darts very successfully to get some dogs off a bit of spare land. 

Normally it's a Thai doing the Texas chainsaw massacre thing with the machete now it's a foreigner...not sure how to process the stupidity.  If I hated Thailand that much I would just leave. 

On 7/18/2019 at 4:10 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

I would pay to see a soi dog darted....does it ever actually happen?

soi dogs are somebodies dog. most thai ppl love dogs and feed dogs with the dinner left over. darting a dog will not make you populair. maybe time to move on and go back to yr own country?

Archived