VIDEO: Crazed machete wielding farang terrifies neighbours in Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, brokenbone said:

i believe him in his complaints, and he wanted to intimidate them into not littering his property.

he cant speak proper thai and they cant speak proper english,

alas he resorted to gestures to get his point through

Absolutely agree it sounds like a motorbike has been left outside his property and more junk. "I can cut down bigger trees than you" was ,my favorite line he used.

11 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

That guy broke all kinds of laws: threatening someone with bodily harm, creating a public disturbance, threatening a police officer with bodily harm, resisting arrest. In the video with sound he's threatening the cops not his neighbors. Can't pin down his accent. Canadian? Australian? NZ? Irish?

http://library.siam-legal.com/thai-law/criminal-code-misdemeanors-sections-390-398/

Sounds like a drugged up Yank.

....overly polite to the 'hosts'....???

...or can dis him because you don't know him and he doesn't appear to be your nationality...???

...if he is alone...I understand completely....

...and if you don't....lucky you...or you are in denial....

...some people are the vilest when they are sure they have the advantage....

...and of course.....'like individuals' will stick together...against 'the odd one out'....

....pushed....off a balcony...down the stairs.....or to the breaking point.....

...more common than you think ........or would like to admit....

47 minutes ago, Pasumwan said:

Another American who still thinks he's in Vietnam War. Waiting for a napalm strike... ????

That is disrespectful statement to the American and allied troops, including the UK, that served in that horrible war. IF he has PTSD from the war he needs help not public scorn. 

Also, why don't the Thai police use tazers in a situation like this? That's what we would do in the States. 

19 hours ago, Skallywag said:

I thought foreigners were not allowed to own property in Thailand. 

Best for this guy to move to another location, he will not find anyone to be "neighborly" after this

You thought wrong. You can own property but not own land.

19 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

That guy broke all kinds of laws: threatening someone with bodily harm, creating a public disturbance, threatening a police officer with bodily harm, resisting arrest. In the video with sound he's threatening the cops not his neighbors. Can't pin down his accent. Canadian? Australian? NZ? Irish?

http://library.siam-legal.com/thai-law/criminal-code-misdemeanors-sections-390-398/

I would say it's definately an American accent.

The heat got to this guy. I can only take 2 months and I am ready for the cool Spring weather in Canada. Otherwise he has been drinking Pattaya water and is affected, or infected.  Good machete, not what I wud bring to a gun fight, but then only the Military and their rebel foe use guns for real.

Geezer

Losing your cool is one thing - waving a deadly weapon around is another matter.  

I bet his noisy neighbours are wetting themselves with laughter at his antics.  They'll be upping the noise level no doubt....

On 7/14/2019 at 7:33 AM, Skallywag said:

I thought foreigners were not allowed to own property in Thailand. 

Best for this guy to move to another location, he will not find anyone to be "neighborly" after this

You thought wrong.

On 7/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, geoffbezoz said:

And there was me thinking that acting like a retard, threatening people with machetes was an occupation reserved for some Thais.  Oh well , good to see that there is multi-multiculturalism in the lunatic community also. ????

Did you actually see the individual in question chase after someone with his machete in hand? I watched the video and the only thing I saw him do was take a defensive stance when he was being approached in a threatening way by another individual who was brandishing a weapon. And once he perceived the threat to have passed he simply walked away from it in the opposite direction.

On 7/14/2019 at 7:54 AM, Gecko123 said:

Uhmurican :coffee1:

Archived