Jump to content
BANGKOK
rooster59

Indian man who borrowed 800,000 baht from friend for retirement extension held on fraud charges

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

The guy holding up the sign has got 3 hands!

The third hand stays under the table.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
23 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

The guy holding up the sign has got 3 hands!

Now I'm buggered. Hats to you for finding this stuff out. How do you even...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

Is this guy one of those big spending Indians that TAT think will save the tourism business?

...we all know full well it ain't just Indians doing this?!🤔 They're just "late to the party".

I'm surprised that in this case the lender didn't at least keep this guys passport, if he didn't. Probably cos he was one of his "best mates".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ezzra said:

Strange that the police acted to quickly on what is a civil matter, unless of course, someone has promised someone else a well deserved reward upon apprehension of the runner and recovery of said loot.. 

Maybe it was borrowed from a Thai "friend"? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ianezy0 said:

The guy holding up the sign has got 3 hands!

It's smaller and less fully formed than the first two, in a similar way to most third nipples. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Strange that the police acted to quickly on what is a civil matter, unless of course, someone has promised someone else a well deserved reward upon apprehension of the runner and recovery of said loot.. 

Agreed, this is very odd that Police will act on a civil matter.

 

I'm not even sure they have any jurisdiction over civil matters, as while it may have been a crime between 2 individuals, it was not a criminal offense in Thailand...that needs be determined by the courts.

 

I assume there must have been some sort of documentation, and as you say, a significant reward to go to all that trouble.

 

Interesting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DLock said:

Agreed, this is very odd that Police will act on a civil matter.

 

I'm not even sure they have any jurisdiction over civil matters, as while it may have been a crime between 2 individuals, it was not a criminal offense in Thailand...that needs be determined by the courts.

 

I assume there must have been some sort of documentation, and as you say, a significant reward to go to all that trouble.

 

Interesting.

...it's called a weak "rule of law".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Now I'm buggered. Hats to you for finding this stuff out. How do you even...

Oh I don’t know. I just like to give people an extra helping hand 🤚 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the Indian perp?

Is that him hiding behind the sign with what appears to be three hands?

The bib must spend a fortune on all these glossy billboards ,signs, posters and maps.

Edited by Lucius verus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikebell said:

Can/do the Thai police track every one's phone?

yes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...