Poll shows over 70 percent surveyed have confidence in PM Prayut

rooster59

Poll shows over 70 percent surveyed have confidence in PM Prayut

44028263_467653380396949_7126898074751860736_n.jpg

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha’s popularity rating has increased with 73.8% of the respondents to a Super Poll opinion survey admitting that they trust him and expect the government to deliver on its election promises without delay.

Confidence ratings of the other ministers are:

Jurin Laksanavisit 1%
Wissanu Krea-ngarm 6%
Anutin Charnvirakul, 2%
Somkid Jatusripitak 2%
Tewan Liptapallop 4%
R. Chatu Mongkol Sonakul 1.2%

Super Poll research office director Noppadol Kannikar said the people have little faith in individual ministers, but and they are expecting the government to deliver on its election promises nonetheless.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/poll-shows-over-70-percent-surveyed-have-confidence-in-pm-prayut/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-07-14

Super Poll surveyed the opinions of 1,063 people in various occupations nationwide.

Sorry but this is not a very conclusive result as its obviously only a miniscule percentage of the population .

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

And as I said yesterday, folks are just glad that Thailand has stability and security. 

Khun Prayut has done a good job with creating projects that had been stalled for years. 

Confidence ratings of the other ministers are:

Jurin Laksanavisit 1%
Wissanu Krea-ngarm 6%
Anutin Charnvirakul, 2%
Somkid Jatusripitak 2%
Tewan Liptapallop 4%
R. Chatu Mongkol Sonakul 1.2%

Hardly rock stars, are they?

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

And as I said yesterday, folks are just glad that Thailand has stability and security. 

Khun Prayut has done a good job with creating projects that had been stalled for years. 

Image result for pic of khun prayut chan o cha

Right on Stevie boy!

Don't forget Thailand being restored to democracy too.

Super Poll surveyed the opinions of 1,063 people in various occupations nationwide.

Sorry but this is not a very conclusive result as its obviously only a miniscule percentage of the population .

But it's a statistically sound and common survey number (i.e., a little over 1000 samples from a population to obtain a certain accuracy)...very common for surveys in any country.

But it really means nothing if the survey questions are vague or intentionally biased to obtain certain answers.....or the people selected for the survey were not "randomly" selected.

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

Well you don't speak much sense on here but somethings you got right to be fair  ???? 

Yes killing democracy was stalled and he did a good job at that, creating 250 unelected a-lickers he did a good job at that too and 'creating' new election rules after the event - good job Khun Prayut! 

You are right! Also he gave Thailand 'stability and security' with his 'buy 2 get 3 ' Subs deal which nullifies the threat of the imminent Cambodian/Malaysian sneaky attack - good job Khun Prayut!

Screenshot (207).png

3 hours ago, steven100 said:

Well, that's your next visa done and dusted.

Just now, Caldera said:

That begs the question why he and his shifty little party didn't get anywhere near 70% in the general election. Could this poll, far from being super, be just trash?

If, as someone else suggested, it was a poll of 1,000 people, how many of them live outside Bangkok? Not a statistically significant number would be my guess

Archived