Second hand clothes shops?

BurgerGung

A long way from Rangsit, but...

A number of shops selling used clothing in Phra Khanong.

From the BTS station, take exit-4, walk past Starbucks and follow around to the right...big 2nd hand store.

If you don't find what you need, cross back over Sukhumvit at the BTS, exit-3, walk in direction of traffic to Suk. Soi-69.  follow that to the first right.  Nasaru immediately on the left, Tokyo Joes further up on the right, then a few more as you continue along the soi.

Most of the older shopping malls and those with Big-Cs have a lot of used cloths sellers around the mall area.  Most of what they sell appears to come from the US.  I know institutions like Goodwill bail-up used clothes and sell the bails by the pound.

On 7/14/2019 at 5:44 PM, bbi1 said:

"certain colours for days of the week." - Time to get a new job bro!

Yeah - I saw "P.E. shirt" on the list for Friday. And wore a bright yerllow football shirt with Pirelly written on it. They were not amused! 

Chatuchak is fantastic. Just be prepared to commit your day to being lost. My recommendation to finding the used clothes section - the biggest in the city, I believe - is to enter from the side parallel to the nearby park.

Formalwear is approaching nil but there area couple shops that specialize in white collar shirts, if that's a color you're needing.

Archived