Jump to content
BANGKOK 21 July 2019 20:13

60 days extension (having thai wife)...

Recommended Posts

I'm sorry asking the same question most likely asked before but couldn't find the answer 🙄


My wife hasn't the marriage certificate with her. Just wondering has she have to visit her home/home amphoo or is she able to get the certificate from nearest amphoo office?


Also should we apply this 60 days extension from my wife's hometown immigration office or is it ok to visit the one which is nearby?


Cheers and thank you in advance...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is not possible to get a new marriage certificate at any Amphoe. If you have a copy of it they will certify a copy of it and attach a Kor Ror 2 marriage registry to it at any Amphoe.

You have to apply for the 60 day extension to visit your wife at the immigration office where are living. You will need to provide proof of residence for where you are living such as a rental agreement.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...