In detention room in Suvarnabhumi. Don't know what's happening

On 7/14/2019 at 12:34 AM, Orton Rd said:

what does a digital nomad actually do?

Some make and post videos of Thailand or whatever country they are in, post them to Youtube, and hope to have their website visited, and they get some advertising revenue from each visit, and even more if the viewer actually clicks on any of the ads.  Googleadsense is one of the systems.  Other "nomads" write blogs or vlogs and have a website and write or post articles and again make some ad revenue from visitors.  Some network market and sell things online or act as a broker for some online sales things.  Few make significant money.  As far as taxes, well, from the USA point of view, any income earned anywere could be subject to reporting and taxation, and that is up to the individual to handle.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bigginhill said:

What exactly has she done thats wrong? 

It's the whim of immigration.

Seems to be taking a chance to go to Thailand these days...maybe you will get in,...maybe you won't.  Is it worth chancing if you are on a one or two week vacation and a budget.

2 hours ago, Zhanna said:

The official reason for denial is 'insufficient funds'

That the unofficial official reason. They rejected you for too many stamps, but lack of funds is more convenient.

3 hours ago, Zhanna said:

My entry to Malaysia has been denied

Oh no...back to BKK I first thought????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lkv said:

On 7/14/2019 at 12:53 PM, Zhanna said:

Yesterday I flew from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok but Thailand refused me entry because they said I have had too many visas already. They gave me expulsion agreement to sign and put in the detention room. Yesterday the representative of the airline with which I flew here met me and told me that they will be transporting me back to Kuala Lumpur today. Later I spoke with them on the phone and they said the ticket was confirmed. But 'yesterday' arrived and today the reception of the detention room are telling me that the flight is tomorrow but they are not telling me what time. 

Look @Zhanna, it was a good try. It's just you forgot how many days you spent in detention.

First, you told us you arrived on 13th, then when other posters commented Royal Jordanian flies on the 12th, you changed the story.

I wish you the best of luck, but I will disregard everything that has been posted on this thread by you.

I strongly advise readers to do the same.

And I do wish to know also, how much they paid you for this story.

I flied on the 12th. I arrived at midnight - it was already the 13th.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zhanna said:

I flied on the 12th. I arrived at midnight - it was already the 13th.

The flight from KL was at 10:10 pm. Arrival in BKK at 11:20 pm. By the time I was at the visa on arrival, it was the 13th. 1-13th, 2-14th, 3-15th. I am sorry for the inaccuracy. nobody paid me for this story!

• Like 1