In detention room in Suvarnabhumi. Don't know what's happening

3 minutes ago, Zhanna said:

Not gone unfortunately. I am still in the cell. I asked them to call the airline which they did after trying to shut me up, the airline said ' We are going to check for you' and hang up. They never called back. My friend sent the e-mail to Royal Jordanian but no response. tried calling nothing. They pushed me back into the cell. They treat you like you are no human. I can see there is a flight at 4:30 tomorrow to Kuala Lumpur but I have not been told which flight I am gonna be on. I find it hard to believe that if they lied once, they wouldn't do it again.... I am dreading if tomorrow they are going to tell me there is no flight...

Zhanna, did you fly in on Royal Jordanian? If not, which airline did you fly in with?

4 minutes ago, Zhanna said:

yes. Royal Jordanian,

I have resisted post on this thread. Listen to the positive members. You will be flown back KL most likely tomorrow. Try and relax in very stressful situation. Concentrate on your next step. You need plan path from kl to Russia if they not accept you kl. 

If somehow you can obtain flight KL to Asian country then that's an option to consider next step. 

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

I have resisted post on this thread. Listen to the positive members. You will be flown back KL most likely tomorrow. Try and relax in very stressful situation. Concentrate on your next step. You need plan path from kl to Russia if they not accept you kl. 

If somehow you can obtain flight KL to Asian country then that's an option to consider next step. 

DO you think there is a possibility they won't accept me in KL?

29 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Zhanna, did you fly in on Royal Jordanian? If not, which airline did you fly in with?

Transit with RJA is a nightmare ,  not a friendly experience, never again.

Wish you well, hope you get out soon..

Edited by elliss

Also I came back 1 year later and was questioned a lot. They asked to see proof of employement outside of thailand, air ticket tp go back, cash, hotel bookings, etc. Lucky I came prepared this time and gave them everything and was let in.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zhanna said:

OP, more experienced members can advise more accurately. I'm so not familiar with Russian pp rights and also KL.

Not wish to worry you more than you are already.... however thread few months ago fella entered swampy with visa by the way. Denied entry. Returned to Saigon. Rejected and then flew to UK

8 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

It was less than 2K baht to get out and I was obliged to buy a ticket for approx 25K baht too.

Johnny...just for the many members that read these threads. Can you give more detail. So many post of people being detained in rooms with bunks. 

Then you state you paid 2k to get out and ticket 25k. 

2k to who. Also who purchased 25k ticket. That is done past pp control. 

What's that all about?

Edited by DrJack54

13 minutes ago, Zhanna said:

Unlikely you will be denied entry into Malaysia. Decide what you will be doing after arrival back in KUala Lumpur, and be ready to explain your plans to Malaysian immigration.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Johnny...just for the many members that read these threads. Can you give more detail. So many post of people being detained in rooms with bunks. 

Then you state you paid 2k to get out and ticket 25k. 

2k to who. Also who purchased 25k ticket. That is done past pp control. 

What's that all about?

You can buy tickets in the international zone. 2K to the guard to let you go. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

You can buy tickets in the international zone. 2K to the guard to let you go. 

Brilliant. So if someone is denied entry and sent to "waiting room" aka holding cell, they can pay 2k walk about with a jack/coke and book a fly out ticket.

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Probably a whole lot more than your internet search revealed but the key is the airline that the OP came in on has to pay the seat cost for the OP's 'repatriation' and the airlines are not about to bump a fare-paying passenger just to help the OP or fulfill their obligations.

Yep. Seems they probably figure odds of what is going to pay them best outcome? (both entities airlines and immigration?) But that would also depend on ones attitude in their detention. YOU: In and out of being loud mouthed or belligerent, or: THEM:  they just don't fully respect Kazakhstan? ? ? Everyone knows there is a slang word for everybody here in Thai language. Like Muslim, foreign white, blacks, mountain people, people they do not think have money so call Kee Nok? etc.... I'm just a Buffalo (Kwai). But good for me for that..

Funny thing here is that I don't ever remember a gal posting her detention and or seeing pics so we can see of the conditions. But sometimes hear of a story. Mostly males.

9 hours ago, Zhanna said:

Thanks for replying. This is <deleted> up to be treated like that. I even checked online before I booked my ticket and it said I am allowed two visas on arrival per year. I haven't had any this year in 2019. Technically, I haven't broken the law

I sympathize with your situation.

What I cannot understand is that why were you denied entry when you haven't broken the more than two visas per year quota?

There must be something else that they didn't like about your past history.

How long (years) have you been in Thailand before this year?

At least get something written in black and white from the immigration officers about the reason for denial so that you can figure out the real reason later.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, time2093 said:

To the OP, I was in your shoes couple years back, Most likely you will be asked to show a ticket back to Russia in KL immigration and then let in as plane staff will hold your passport till you land in KL and either give as soon as you land.

Time. I was thinking same. Can you give more detail about your experience to help OP

5 minutes ago, EricTh said:

At least get something written in black and white from the immigration officers about the reason for denial so that you can figure out the real reason later.

The reason will be stamped in her passport. They will verbally tell her that she stayed in Thailand too long, but will then stamp something different in her passport.

The stamp in her passport will either say 12.1 because she didn't have a visa, same as the guy in this thread: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1109168-refuser/

Or it will be the classic 12.2 because she doesn't have a place to stay, clothes and food (they never ask if somebody has this, they just stamp that she didn't have it), which they like to use to arbitrarily deny people

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

As long as you have money you have options. From you Makaysia you can just fly to an Asian country from there to cool your jets and calm. No rules of having to go home. VN or Cambodia is ok. VN is totally ok. For Russian people or sort of decent you are fully accepted in VN. Go to there and get cooled down. Get a visa first by internet so you can go. VN takes 1-2 day or if you have money less which can be hours. Your visa approval letter comes back to you in email. All you need. VN is so much more warming and welcome that here now.. Cheap Too!

You need read thread UK chap had too many setv. Obtained last one flew into bkk with valid visa. Denied entry. Flown back to Saigon. Being UK he is visa exempt. No deal. Was denied entry. He then Saigon to UK. 

You posting serious stuff or making it up?

21 minutes ago, holy cow cm said:

Funny thing here is that I don't ever remember a gal posting her detention and or seeing pics so we can see of the conditions. But sometimes hear of a story. Mostly males.

I think the main reason is that many fewer women than men stay long periods in Thailand on tourist entries. 

4 minutes ago, laowai1960 said:

On RJ’s website, it shows flights from Bangkok to KL only on  Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, at 16:35 on each day. Currently, there are seats available Monday 15th, Wednesday 17th and Friday 19th.

I just checked that too. Hopefully you'll be out of detention by 2pm today and waiting at the gate.

4 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

You need read thread UK chap had too many setv. Obtained last one flew into bkk with valid visa. Denied entry. Flown back to Saigon. Being UK he is visa exempt. No deal. Was denied entry. He then Saigon to UK. 

You posting serious stuff or making it up? 

The visa exempts in VN (14 or 15 days each) are limited to one every month or something like that. So he probably used the visa exempt, flew back to Thailand, was denied, sent back to Vietnam, and was not eligable for a visa exempt in Vietnam anymore and thus denied there as well.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Brilliant. So if someone is denied entry and sent to "waiting room" aka holding cell, they can pay 2k walk about with a jack/coke and book a fly out ticket.

Take that with a grain of salt to the back. Maybe not now since it is freshly posted. I think they, them, monitor these conversations. May help them for being with foreigners and our feelings if they do. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jackdd said:

The visa exempts in VN (14 or 15 days each) are limited to one every month or something like that. So he probably used the visa exempt, flew back to Thailand, was denied, sent back to Vietnam, and was not eligable for a visa exempt in Vietnam anymore and thus denied there as well.

True....but I was reacting to post that flown back to KL all is easy. Just pass imm and then fly to Vietnam or wherever. That is not the case. It is possible that OP will be required to return home country. Happy to be corrected. Just trying advise OP on plan B