<Sharing> Air Conditioner Version of Chatuchak Market

foodyfoodie

THE MARKET BANGKOK – THE 2019 NEW MALL OFFICIALLY OPENED! AIR-CONDITIONED VERSION OF CHATUCHAK MARKET WHERE GATHERS FOOD AND SHOPS IN ONE

Originally from my own blog, I write more on there: THE MARKET BANGKOK

In the center of Bangkok you can easily see a lot of shopping malls,  anywhere between selling international luxury brands or local designer handcraft products. The most well known shopping malls for foreign visitors must be Siam Paragon, Siam Center or Central World. The mall that I am going to recommend today is the 2019 newly opened mall – The Market Bangkok, it locates just right oppose to Central World, few minutes walk away from it where has a skywalk bridge connects with all the major malls together includes Big C, Siam Paragon.

The mall has different type of restaurants on the 1st floor and 3rd floor, there is also a food court area on the 3rd floor where they sell street foods. The other floors of the mall selling fashion from local designers, handcraft and collective items. If you hate walking and shopping in the crowded hot Chatuchak market, but still want to some local items or souvenir, this might be the place you can check out.

The-Market-Bangkok-1024x768.jpegThe-Market-Bangkok-Directory-1024x768.jp

The-Market-Bangkok-Chatuchak-product-5-1The-Market-Bangkok-Street-food-1024x768.

Archived