Is the 'support desk'' only interested in forum software

dick dasterdly

Ditto. I was treated unfairly by one of the moderators and wrote to the support desk about it. Never heard back.

Years ago I was a forum moderator for a few years, an active politically oriented forum, so lots of passion. I learned that the primary job was to police for improper posts, then to simply facilitate the forum operating as well as possible, being helpful above all else. The moderator I have had a problem with seems to only be interested in exercising his authority, threatening to suspend right away -- I imagine that will happen now. The mod clearly has thin skin. I've seen other posts about this particular mod -- and actually refusing to be helpful because he didn't appreciate my attitude in complaining about unfair treatment. Sad.

The following is the description of this forum:

Forum support desk
If you have technical problems or general questions how to use the forum, please post here or email us at support[at]thaivisa.com

That said, this is not the place to complain about moderation, you can contact support[at]thaivisa.com with your complaints.

//Closed//

Archived