90 day report and proof of residency

Hello,

i need a proof of residency from the immigration in CW. As fas as i know i can only apply for after i do my first 90 day report.

At the beginning last June i convert my tourist visa to a non immigrant O visa based on retirement. This visa will be valid until 3rd of september

I will apply for the 12 month extension 45 days before the visa will expire. Will be the 22th of july. (not sure this information is important for my question)

So far my understanding is - i have to do my first 90 day report latest on the 3rd of september. I read i can do the 90 days report maximum 15 days before.

This will be the 20th of august. After i done the 90 day report, i can apply immediately for a proof of residency (same day) so i have not to go to immigration again?

Thank you

Your first 90 day report will be due 90 days from the day you apply for the one year extension of stay. If you do it on July 22nd your report will be due on October 19th.

" 5. The first application for extension of stay by the foreigner is equivalent to the notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days."

Source: https://www.immigration.go.th/content/sv_90day